❥7

The morning arrived far more fast than usual. Serena was laying on her bed, smiling remembering the night of yesterday. She remembered her first kiss with Ash; the way they danced together and how painful it was to leave him again. But deep inside she knew, she would see him again. At least she would do everything to do so.

"Good Morning Se!" May said entering the room

"Good morning May. How are you?" Serena asked

"I'm fine, yet I believe you are way happier. You look like you're shining or something" May giggled

"Oh May, yesterday was so perfect! I can't stop replaying it in my mind..." Serena said

"I know... It was truly splendid! Now go get dressed. Misty and Dawn are waiting for us to have breakfast in the garden" May said after giving Serena a hug

 Misty and Dawn are waiting for us to have breakfast in the garden" May said after giving Serena a hug

(Serena's dress)

Serena left her room, harmonizing the song she danced with Ash at the end of the night. Once she arrived at the garden, she saw Misty, May and Dawn smirking at her. She was daydreaming.

"You're so smitten," Misty said giggling

Serena blushed. She knew what she felt for Ash. Still, hearing that made her blush... She was missing him already. She wanted to write to him although she didn't have the robot to send the letter.

"And good morning to you too" Serena said laughing

"You seem rather happy today!" Dawn said "Taking you to that ball was a good idea after all"

"Yeah, she got some kisses, hugs and dances. I'm jealous of you. You found your person" May spoke

"I'm so happy to have gone. It was certainly perfect... Everything, I can't even explain"Serena replied "And I'm sure you'll find your true love"

"Last night, we met some handsome gentleman" Dawn pointed out making Misty and May giggled "I, for example, met this Kenny guy. He was super sweet and cute. Misty talked a lot with a Tracey."

"He was very smart and kind" Misty added "Don't forget May and Drew. That guy was super cute and totally into May"

All of them laughed. Serena felt extremely glad her friends had a good time since they had to go with her. She knew she had their support forever. She would help them too making their dreams come true.

"I'm glad all of you had a good time" Serena declared

"However you had more. Tell us everything, please. We are so curious to know what happened between the two after your first dance!!!" Misty said with stars in her eyes just like May and Dawn

"Alright, I'll tell you everything..." And so she did... Serena told her three friends how Ash showed her the secret garden, how he kissed, how he told her he wanted her to be his. Every single detail about that perfect night. The girls were impressed and jealous as they were sure Serena found her true love. Ash seemed the perfect guy for her. Charming and handsome yet kind, honest, brave, understanding, protective, loyal, energetic and cheerful. His personality completed Serena's perfectly. It was a match made in heaven. They were meant to be together. But the four of them knew that it looked impossible for the two to find a way to be together in a world full of hate.

-----♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡-----

Ash woke up later than usual. He opened the curtains and smile as a new day started. Memories of last night filled his head. He still couldn't believe that he had a chance to be with Serena once again. To hug her even to kiss her. Their last dance of the night but first for the new couple meant the world to him. He finally felt like he belonged somewhere like he had a mission: to protect Serena and make her happy. He always admired Serena. She was one of a kind. She was so beautiful, kind, cute, brave, curious, funny. She was everything to him. He knew from the day he met her, she was the one for him.

As Ash walked out of his room, already dressed, he saw Lillie who after seeing him, walked up to him.

"Morning Ash" She said with a smile

"Good Morning Lillie. Did you had fun last night?" Ash asked. He couldn't take the smile off his face. He thought how last night could have been such a gorgeous dream but it was reality.

"Yes, I think so. To you, I don't even have to ask. I saw you with that girl. Who was she by the way? You seemed very close to her." Lillie asked

"Well, she is my childhood best friend. I haven't seen her for five years. Emotions got the best of me I guess. I was so happy that she came" Ash said a slight blush started appearing on Ash's cheeks

"Her name is Serena, right? The Yvonne princess?" Lillie asked calmly, She woke up early this morning as she couldn't sleep. She felt curious about the mysterious princess. She asked one of Ash's oldest helper, Mister Brock. He had told her the only girl before she was the princess Serena. But whatever they felt for each other was forbidden. The two kings hated each other. She also found out Ash used to sneak out of the castle into a hole in the wall to meet with the princess. They did it for four years until they were found out. The hole disappeared and the two never spoke with each other. Although, Brock knew Ash tried many many things to see and talk to the princess again.

"How do you know about Serena?" Ash asked worriedly. If Lillie found out she could use that against him

"I got curious about the mysterious girl who spent the whole night with you. I knew you wouldn't run into a stranger and hugged them or asked them to dance so I figured you knew her." Lillie answered

"That doesn't answer my question. How did you find out it was her?" Ash asked this time in a more angry tone

"I asked one of your helpers Brock. He told me everything about her and about you. Your history together. How you two met, how you used to see each other and how everything ended"

"Ok Lillie, I need you to keep all of this a secret. No one can find out Serena was in here with me.."

"Or what? You will never see her again? She will be a prisoner in her own castle? Her parents would made her marry someone else? You would have to marry someone as well?"

"Yes, all of that. I know this isn't easy but I can't lose her. She means to much to me"

"You know the two of us are engaged right?"

"Lillie I don't intend to marry you in the future. It's my parents' idea. I want to marry for love."

"Ash, I promise you. I won't tell anyone. "Ash sighed in relief "With one condition"