"I'm trying!" Dr. Iplier shouted back, moving as calmly and professionally as he could.

Everyone was stuck in a few moments of silence until Dr. Iplier finally pulled the bullet out but he still looked somber.

"Dark . . . . Google's right. He's-"

"Shut up. Do you not remember what happened when Yan accidentally stabbed Wil?"

"I remember" Wil snorted, "Still hurt for a week"

"You can't do that with this sort of injury, Dark!" the doctor argued, "Wil wasn't in a life-threatening situation. Anti's . . ."

"Still alive! And I'll be damned that I let my brother go so easily! I won't let him die when I could have done something about it!" Dark pressed his hand over the wound, tears streaked down his face, "Damn glitch, you'll owe me big for this"

Suddenly the apartment went black as pitch and he growled, two separate auras seeping from his body and into Anti's wound. Dark looked like he'd faint already but he kept at his task.

Suddenly, Celine's image appeared next to him and even Mark looked ready to freak out. Wilford just stared at her, heartbroken.

"Damien says it's too late for him. But then again he was always so depressing. Let's prove him wrong, hm? You should be prepared to stay in bed yourself for a while after this, Dark."

Before anybody could say anything, she was gone and her red aura surrounded Anti, her seer magic doing all it could to heal Anti.

Nobody knew quite what to say or do, watching transfixed as the wound slowly healed over and Dark grew weaker and weaker, the darkness in the room fading to dim as sunlight reached back in.

Once he was healed, Dr. Iplier checked his pulse again, "It's better. Looks like you did it, Dark."

"He's already looking stronger" Henrik nodded.

Dark breathed heavily as his energy depleted and Celine's power seeped back inside of him, "G-good" he stared back down at Anti before suddenly fainting next to him.

Google scanned him, "My scans say he'll be fine. He just fainted from exhaustion."

Mark breathed out a sigh of relief and hugged Amy closer to him, "They. . . they're gonna be okay"

Sean brushed his hand through Anti's hair again and leaned over to gently hug him, leaving a brief kiss on his forehead, "Fooking hell, the stress you egos give me"

Jackie breathed out in relief as well but suddenly realized something, "So. . . where did Chase go? Did he do this?"

"He ran off" Marvin answered, nodding, "Probably thought we'd kill him or something."

"He's lucky that wasn't my first instinct" Wilford scoffed.

"Nor mine" Google agreed.

"He better pay for the stains on my carpet, that's all I gotta say" Ethan sighed, "That and. . . . he better get a damn good punishment. Anti didn't deserve this"

Jameson just shook his head.

"Sean . .. want me to go find him?" Jackie asked, "We don't want him trying to leave back to the UK"

His creator just nodded, "Yeah .. . go for it. Take him to the manor. We'll meet you there"

Jackie nodded and headed out.

Bim stared at the scene awkwardly but noticed something else, "Where's the Jims?"

No one had an answer though. Henrik sighed, "We should get Anti and Dark home. My guess is they won't wake up for a while and they both need their rest."