Dia x Reader .I'm Sorry.

Dia's pov

My heartbreak started with a cake.

It was just sitting there, tantalizingly tempting me to eat it... which I did. Flavors bursting in my taste buds and I licked my fingers as I finished. It was when I completely devoured the cake that I realized that it had a writing that says 'Happy Anniversary!' and that my girlfriend baked it herself. I frowned about it because it's not our anniversary and there's no other reason to bake one.

Is it for some other guy?

And it just so happen that she entered the kitchen. She gasped and fumed at the sight of me.

"Dia, why did you eat the cake?!" She yelled.
"It looked tasty and I'm hungry so I ate it." I honestly answered.
"Dia, that's not for you!" She continued yelling. "Can't you control your hunger even just once?!"
"Why?" I started yelling back. "So you can give it to some guy?"

She stepped back with hurt and betrayed look on her face. Her once vibrant (e/c) eyes now dim and soaked in tears. I was so angry though that I continued accusing her of cheating until she finally spoke with a tired voice.

"Don't you trust me enough to know that I'll never cheat on you?"
It was heartbreaking for her to think that I don't trust her but when she put it go that way... it's true.

I paused and carefully asked. "Who's the cake for then?"
"It's for my parent's anniversary... they said they'll give it another chance..."

I remembered that her parents are always fighting so them trying to reconcile is a huge deal to her. I felt guilty about everything that I've done to her and I looked down the floor.

"I'm so-"
"Stop." She firmly said. "Just stop."
"(Name)?"
"I'm tired of this."
"(Name)!" I cried as I see where this conversation is heading.
"Let's just end this, Diamond."

I froze as she said my full first name. My greatest fear just happened at the worst time possible. Just with that simple sentence I knew everything is over. I'll never be able to see her warm smiles, hear her melodic voice and... just simply her.

"(Name), please give me another chance!" I desperately tried to reconcile.
"It won't change anything." She took a deep breath before continuing. "Every time I cook something you eat it without asking. I'm just so tired of this life."

I watched crying hard as she left the house. Taunting words about my relationship with her being a failure, that everything is all over, echoed in my head. It also made me aware that... there's nothing I can do to get her back.

I'm so sorry...
.
.
.
If I only controlled myself...
.
.
.
I would still have you...
.
.
.
I'm sorry...
.
.
.
I still love you, (Name)...
.
.
.
Please come back...