Silver x Reader .I'm Sorry.

Silver's pov

Wind blew harshly as I looked at the empty road. I'm still shocked with everything that had happened in just ten minutes. Funny on how it took me months to gain it and only minutes to lose it.

"...I'm sorry..."

I continued staring at the end of the road, hoping what left me would return and accept my apologies in a loving embrace. Of course, nothing like that happened. After all, I caused all the pain that made my heart break even further in every second ticking by.

"...I was just..."

Just what? Even I don't know the real reason anymore. I pushed my hair away from my eyes only to realize that something is flowing from them.

"I'm actually crying..."

But why? Why does everything that I want have to disappear? Why is it always like this? I let my tears flow freely, not even bothering to wipe them away. Why bother wiping them when they are just replaced with even fresher ones? Who cares about pride right now? I already lost her... I have nothing else to lose.

"Silver," A familiar voice called.

I barely spared a glance to the speaker. I already know who it was by his voice alone. It's my rival and now best friend, Gold.

"It's going to be okay..." He said.

Like hell it will. I thought bitterly. Without (Name) nothing's okay.

.

.

.

She's my everything... my entire world even...and now that she's gone...

.

.

.

There's no way anything will be okay.

.

.

.

I'm so sorry, (name). Please, come back...