Hugh x Reader .I'm Sorry.

AN: I forgot about Hugh so I wrote one while .Ti Odio. is still on going. Sorry about that. ^^;

Hugh's pov

Why?

I grunted angrily at myself as I watched the setting sun. The words that were given to me were still echoing in my head so much I feel like vomiting. Never in my life have I experience such pain and regret that I want to just lay down and collapse. I was so self-centered that I never thought that even she have her own downfalls. Looking up once again to the remaining sliver of the sun in the sky, I let some tears flow down from my red eyes and delved myself into that harsh memory.

"Who cares?! We need to catch team plasma and get my sister's purrloin back!" I angrily yelled at her.

"You do realize how dangerous it is to just barge in there without even thinking of a proper plan, right?" She retorted. "Also, how can you be so sure that purrloin is still there? She could have escaped or evolved already for you to recognize too!"

"Agh! Leave me alone if you're just going to argue with me!" I yelled and lost control of my own mouth. "See this is why it's much better talking to Rosa instead of you. She supports me in any decision I make."

I saw her eyes looked sad but disappeared the moment I saw it. Sadness replaced with anger, she yelled back about not bringing anybody else in our conversation. We went on arguing until the worst thing I have ever said slipped out of my mouth.

"Why is it again that I chose to travel with you over Rosa? She could have been much better than you!" I exasperatedly groaned.

Silence. It was deafening that I managed to process everything that I had said and realized what I have done. I turned back to apologize only to see her running away from me. I trembled as I forced my body to move from where I'm standing and finally screamed my apologies. No matter how fast I run, it seems like the distance between us is only getting longer and longer, so long that I don't see her anymore.

I resumed my search for purrloin but even if that's what I always say to people who question me... my main priority in the search the whole entire time...

Tears flowed down my eyes once more as I remembered that there will never be a chance between me and her ever again. She fully trusted me and I destroyed it in one second.

Oh, (Name)...

.

.

.

I'm sorry...

.

.

.

For making you cry...

.

.

.

For breaking your trust...

.

.

.

And for making you feel worthless even though you're worth everything in this world...

.

.

.

Hey, did I ever tell you?

.

.

.

I love you...

.

.

.

But you'll never love me back after what happened, would you...?