Black/Touya/Hilbert x Reader .I'm Sorry.

Black's pov

With tired, heavily bagged eyes, I looked around the city once more and only sighed in defeat. After the battle of the legendary dragons of Unova, I started focusing on searching for N that I completely forgot the most important person in my life. I looked around once more and flew with the help of Reshiram back to Nuvema town into my home. As soon as we landed, Reshiram returned into the master ball and I head to my room, crying my heart out memories of my loss reeled up in my mind.

When I finally found N that was when I got hit with the fact hard in the face. I returned immediately but what greeted me is an all packed up, broken-hearted girl.

"W-Wait, don't leave..." I shakily said. "I-I just got back..."

"Oh, I still exist to you? Ain't that something?" She monotonously said before continuing her walk away from the town.

"Of course, you do!" I exclaimed, not caring whoever hears me. "I lo-"

"Then where are you when I needed you the most, Black?" She asked, still without any emotion.

"I know my search for N took so much time but please... you gotta understand, I'm the only friend N has." I explained, my eyes already brimming with tears. "I don't want N to continue living alone like that anymore but it doesn't mean I don't want to be with you anymore. Heck, you're the one who inspired me to help my friends."

"Maybe... it's better off that we just be friends or even better just be strangers." She continued. "That's how we've acted to each other ever since you received your first gym badge after all, remember?"

I swear I could hear my heart cracking as she pointed out the facts on when I had started ignoring her. I nodded shamefully as the tears that I've been holding on finally fell. I pleaded for her to give me another chance even if it's already the tenth or so times I've asked for it. Back then, she would give me that chance but now? She's too broken and she pry me off of her and left. I kept screaming her name and for her to come back but she never did.

"I'm so sorry!" I cried, words being muffled by the pillow I'm crying on. "I don't want to lose you... Please come back! I still and always love you!"

I kept crying those words but she never came back. And as much as I don't want it to be real... she never will.

I'm sorry...

.

.

.

If I had just paid more attention to you...

.

.

.

If I made sure that you're ok...

.

.

.

I will be in that warm loving arms of yours...

.

.

.

I love you, (Name)... I always do...

.

.

.

Please come back...