She was almost dead by the time she was returned to where she was first found which by the way I was told that it was clearer than the glass windows that graced a penthouse.

Yes no trace or even evidence that there was an accident and a good amount casualties.

My mother had told me that the girl informed her that she was only told to follow us.
Probably hurt me a little by going over my car and if that would kill me then so be it.

She was told not to shoot which they actually did not and she was told that if they were caught then to say everything now the person who drilled these information in their pathetic thick skulls was yet to be known.

They got the information on a soft copy since they were casual hit men and their payment was to be sent immediately after the mission was accomplished.

Yes.
Dead end.

More and more dead ends.
Slamming the door to my jeep I locked the car then tucked the keys in my pocket where I could feel them.

Pushing the door of the library open I walked inside to a vibrant looking receptionist who gave me a smile as I asked for quiet spaces to read and work.

She directed me to an isle in the middle of the huge library then gave me a card because I would need it in order to actually access any of the books and just incase I got lost.

Thanking her I walked to where she told me to go and the place was filled with the smell of new books.

It was quiet but yet peaceful which made me smile as I finally settled down.
Remembering how I had told the person behind the camera that I was going to kill them i hopped that it wouldnt be the other way round because if he got to me first dead me would be pissed.

Chuckling as I continuously did my research deeper I felt the seat opposite me being occupied and I grit my teeth when I saw who it was.

"What the fuck Natalie!" I exclaimed in almost a whisper not want to attract any unwanted attention actually any attention at all.

"You walk away I am going to make a scene" she stated in a firm low voice and goodness I did not doubt that.
I knew she would and we would both be kicked out of the library and between the two of us she was the best in playing characters and I would be the bad person in the situation.

"What do you want?" I asked licking my lips.
I was basically forcing myself to talk to the devil herself.

The question made her at ease as she smiled at me. I visibly grimaced.

"To talk" she stated looking at me straight in the eyes and I nodded my head mentioning her to go on and say whatever the hell she wanted to talk about.

"You do know what I am not the bad person here right?" I said a message appear on my screen and I looked at her as she shrugged.

"I do not trust this place" she said and I nodded in understanding.
Looking around I spotted no one but I did spot some cameras so instead took out my phone and texted her back.

That way the screen would be small and the angle I was sitting in the cameras had no chance of spotting whatever the hell I was doing.

Flipping my laptop closed I brought my phone out and texted her back.

'So who is it. Me?'

'Your parents are' I furrowed my eyebrows then looked at her.
She looked dead serious but then again she was the best character role i knew.

She could be messing with me.

'Go on' I texted back and I saw her fingers move fast.

'Look you are my niece. I would never have forced you to be overdosing in drugs. As much as I enjoyed teaching you the world and all that your parents had a role to play in it and when I say a role it was a big one' I saw the message appear in our chats and I looked at her again.