1 - Here We Go Again

"Master Wu, is there a reason as to why you have a 'Scroll of Dancing Monkeys' in your library?" asked Cole, who was sat on the carpeted floor of the Monastery's scroll room. 

"Yeah, Master," Lloyd piped in. "A bunch of these scrolls seem kinda..." 

"Useless?" Kai finished his sentence, throwing miscellaneous scrolls over his shoulder. 

The old but wise Master Wu looked at his students with a disapproving face. 

"These scrolls date back to as far as when Ninjago was first created by my father - each one has its importance," He told the teenagers. "Scholars from across the land had gathered their wisdom, experiences, remedies and legends in these parchments, which is why it is high time for some reorganising." 

Jay sighed heavily as he piled multiple papers into one of the shelves' compartments. 

"I don't see why we have to do all this hard work whilst Pixal and Jupiter get to test out new gadgets at Borg Tower...", the blue ninja complained. 

"Well, Jupiter is still in training - it'd help her out to know what sort of equipment is available to use," inputted Lloyd, whilst dusting off his side of the shelves. 

At that moment, Nya walked in, bearing a box filled to the brim with dusty torn parchments of writing and drawings. "Where do I put these scrolls, Master Wu?", she questioned. 

"You can place them in the corner, Nya. Those are the unreliable scrolls; I would throw them out, but I'm deciding to keep them." 

"But Master," Zane interrupted, standing up from the surrounding pile of paper. "If they are 'unreliable', what purpose do they have?" 

Kai scoffed as he rummaged through the box Nya held. "Yeah, these are just incoherent scribbles and junk. It's not like they're holding any wisdom or anything,", the fire ninja said. 

Master Wu shook his head lightly. "Not everything is what it seems, Kai. Even the roughest have something valuable hidden within." 

Suddenly, the alarm from their ninja base began beeping, echoing through the walls of the Monastery. 

"Looks like something's up - we should check it out," Lloyd announced. So they all jumped up from their spots around the library and rushed down to the computer system to find out what trouble was stirring up this time. 

Once at the computer, Zane revealed the incoming message. 

"It appears that an associate of the Sons Of Garmadon was spotted in a suspicious act near the abandoned factory on the east side of the city." The nindroid explained. 

"Really? We haven't heard from them in...well...forever; kinda weird how one of them is suddenly popping back up," Cole inputted sceptically. 

Nya exhaled in annoyance. "Then is this really a job for all of us?" 

"Maybe we can get Jupiter and Pixal in on it; they're already in the city anyway," Kai suggested. 

Lloyd stepped forward. "Err...there's no need to disturb them whilst they're at Borg Tower. Cole and I can go handle it." 

The earth ninja nodded confidently. Both of them put their ninja masks on and headed out to the city to deal with the crime.