[Teacher!Erwin x Parent!Reader] Grades

"Eren, Armin, Mikasa come down here!" You were making dinner and they were outside in the yard playing the game they made up with giant man eating monsters, you never knew what was going through their minds (Just mind the kids are adopted, etc etc)

        You could hear Eren groan, he probably wanted to stay outside to play a little longer.

        "Dinners ready?" Armin beamed and ran inside, you made tacos. (Yay!) 

        "MOM! Eren's getting bad grades again," Mikasa was walking inside the house and putting her shoes by the door.

        "He what?" You asked whilst setting the plates and bowls of food on the table, (Keep in mind you aren't married)

        "Mr. Smith asked if he could have a conference with you when you have time within the next few days," Armin was on the stool washing his hands in the sink. (Btw they're all 11 so 6th grade)

        "Really now? Eren, I thought you told me that you did your homework." You glanced over at Eren who was trying to sneak up the stairs. He stopped in his tracks when he felt your blazing eyes boring into his skull.

        "M-maybe?" Eren shrugged and hesitantly made his way to the sink avoiding eye contact with you.

        "Mikasa, have you washed your hands?" You were looking around for her but she seemed to have disappeared.        

        "SEE!" Mikasa brought Eren's backpack and opened his folder revealing a note.

        "Were you planning on giving this to me?" You directed those words to Eren but he didn't seem to respond.

        "Maybe?" He said drying his hands and pulling the chair out so he could sit in it.

        "Tomorrow. When I go to pick you up, we don't live far anyways, take your bikes tomorrow and back and I'll have the babysitter waiting for you here, alright?" I smiled at Armin who was settling in the seat at the table.

        "Which one? Lady Petra or the other one?" Mikasa said the last part with disgust.

        "Do you guys not like Sir Levi?" I asked emphasizing 'Sir Levi'

        "He's really weird, He might be your childhood friend but he's really really strange!" You were kinda expecting that as an answer. 

        "Alright I'll call Petra tomorrow morning for you guys and I'll make sure to talk to your teacher." You pointed at Eren as Mikasa finally sat at the table.

        ~~Time skip to morning~~

        "Yea, is after school alright? I need to run some errands and go to a meeting and run a few more errands before I come back home to the kids maybe around 8?" You were hoping she would say yes, considering she's been your friend for years and helped you decide wether to adopt or not.

        "Yea that'll be fine can I arrive around 1? or is that early?" 

        "There is fine thanks a bunch Petra." You hung up and finished making the kids lunches and breakfast.

        "Mom, are you sure you want to go to talk to my teacher?" Eren asked and grabbed the toast with nutella.

        "I have to go, if you won't tell me the truth about whats going on at school then I may as well go to your school and ask myself." You finished making Eren's and Armin lunch only leaving Mikasa's to do.

        "Aw," Eren started to groan as you softly kissed him on his forehead.       

~~~~~~~More time skip ~~~~~~~