Attack on ghoul [Eren x Ghoul!reader]

If you have not read/watched Tokyo ghoul I advise you skip to the end to see my a/n!
Anyways enjoy:D

~~~~~~

You slowly sniffed the air and noticed a brunette with the most greenish blue eyes ever.

A damn human in the cafe you worked in.

You walked up to him with your notepad and smiled.

"How may I help you?" You asked and noticed his sports jacket. Hmm he goes to the college you've been hearing about. Not bad.

"Um. I've actually never been here before? So do you think I could just get a normal coffee?" He asked nervously.

"Alright. I'll get it to you right away." You felt him stare at you after you turned around and you inwardly groaned.

"Here Reiner. Kid over there wants a coffee." You pointed over at where he was sitting.

"College kid huh? You think Mikasa's gonna go after the poor thing?" He asked while slowly pouring the boiled water into the ground coffee.

"Probably. She eat's so much it's ridiculous." You glanced at the clock and noticed your shift finished in 5 minutes.

"You done already?" He asked and chuckled a bit.

"Yea definitely. Be a doll and get someone else to get it to him?" You smiled in hopes he'd let you slide early for you to get to studying on entrance exams for the college you were wanting.

"Nope. Coffee's done. Give it to him." He handed you the mug with the coaster and you groaned grabbing the coaster and mug walking towards the boy.

"Here's your coffee." You smiled and set it down.

"Thank you. Is the cafe open everyday?" He asks. What was he thinking?

"Yes it is." You slightly bowed.

"Thank you." He glanced away. His blush slowly consuming his face.

Ew?

You excused yourself and made your way upstairs to change into your comfortable clothing and opened up your books.

Knock knock

It echoed a bit before it died out and you stood up making your way over to the door.

"Who is it?" You mumbled before taking an effort to unlocking your door.

"Tsk. Brat don't make me break the door down." It was the annoying fuckass that provided food for those who couldn't hunt on their own.

"What do you want?" You started unlocking the door and he walked in the second you unlocked it.

"Yea. I came here demand to sir eyebrows, to have you help me." He looked around your room and then to you.

"No thanks. I have studying to do. Also it's something you can do on your own no?"

"I guess. See you later brat."

You locked the door again and went back to studying.
~~
It's been a few hours since you started studying and your friend invited you to go to the library. You stared at clock. It was only 5 and you were willing to go.
~~
You were walking back home after studying a bit with your friend Sasha.

"So there's this guy in our class that won't stop staring at me!" She started talking and you tuned her out.

Then you saw him. The kid that was at the cafe earlier. With Mikasa. No one knew anything about Mikasa other than she gets off to eating multiple bodies and she moved in a few years back. Your walk slowed to a stop.

"Hey (y/n)? You alright?" She asked worryingly.

"Yea I'm fine let's continue walking." You muttered and walked back to her side.

~~~~~

SO this is an idea I had.

I may be doing a mirai nikki one or also known as 'the future diary'

I like this anime mash ups. It gives me life:D

I also wanted to do other types of crossovers but I'm blank ??? So halp.

But tell me if I should continue this!