Attack on Ghoul Pt2 [Eren x Ghoul!Reader]

"(y/n)," Erwin called out to you.

"Yes sir?" You put down the mug you were polishing and looked over at him.

"We have a new recruit and I hope you don't mind if he sticks with you? He also needs a mask" you slammed the rag down and looked at him if he were insane.

"You can't be serious!? And who is he anyways!?" You started yelling.

"His name is Eren." That name echoed in your head for what seemed like an eternity but it never clicked. Then you saw the door behind Erwin open. Your eyes widened.

He had an eyepatch over one of his eyes and he looked over at you in shock.

"YOU!?" You shouted at the top of your lungs. "Don't make me spend time with him! He reeks!"

"(Y/n) be nice." Erwin smiled and you crossed your arms in fear of what Erwin might assign you.

"So you're the one that Mikasa went after?" Reiner popped his head in our of curiosity.

"Went after?" He asked with a look of disappointment.

"She's the binge eater." You told him.

"Alright, I'll be up in my office. Treat each other nicely," he said once more before he disappeared to go upstairs.

"Just stay behind the counter and clean the dirty dishes. Is that too hard for you?" You asked sarcastically.

"No." He said timidly and looked around a bit before drooping his shoulders a bit.

~~~~

After a few hours of working. It was finally an hour or so past midnight when you notice a blonde walk in.

"Eren!?" He shouted and looked over to you. "You work here!?"

"You told me I needed to get a job anyways." He shrugged his shoulders slightly, chuckling while you look around confused.

------

Needed to post something up. I can continue this crossover if it's wanted. :) anyways sorry for not updating in like forever. Love you guys! -Ff