[Parent!Annie x Reader]

You sat at the dining table with your dad who was ready to go to work.

        "Hey sweetheart, thanks for working so hard on your schoolwork, but we need to talk." Your father knelt down beside you and you put your pencil down and turned your full attention onto your father.

        "I'll be gone for a really long time and I don't know if I'm coming back." You knew this was coming, you constantly heard your parents fighting in the middle of the night, it wasn't like you were five anymore, it's been six years since you were that old and you knew he wasn't coming back.

        "When will you be back?" You asked as calmly as possible.

        "I don't know darling." He brushed your bangs out of your face and kissed your forehead, his hands were shaking and you knew he was trying not to fall apart.

        "I'll try and send you presents alright?" He said after he hugged you.

        "Thanks, daddy. Won't you be late for work?" You asked. It was easy enough to know from the yelling and shouting from their room that he was cheating on her with a woman in the office.

        "Yes I am. I won't be coming home tonight." He responded as he got up and left.

        You heard the door close, as well as some keys being put down on the table.

        "Mom?" You let your voice get to her before getting up.

        "Yes?" Your mother, Annie, was a complete mess and you sighed feeling bad for her.

        "I cleaned my room and washed the dishes and made you a snack today." She came into view and smiled.

        "Thanks I need the snack, do you want me to drink tonight or do you want to  be driven to school tomorrow?" She always though about you and it made you happier than what anyone else could.

        "I'll take the bus, you need it mom, you deserve it." She walked over to you and kissed your cheek.

        "You are the best daughter I could ask for." She rest her forehead on yours and sighed, she recently smoked it lingered in her breath, but it didn't bother you.

        "Your the best mom I could ask for." You said and hugged her.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry this is so short, be_a_baka_, this is all I thought of and I actually think I did good, but I will make an extended chapter if you ask :3. 

        Thanks for reading, vote, comment, maybe even follow? Thanks so much.

        Love you guys! ~FF