[Au!Levi x reader] transer student 2

WARNING CHAPTER HAS SOME LEMONS!

The first week of school were okay, you got to get close to everyone in no time. The only person you didn't want to get close to was Levi. You noticed him always staring at you during lunch and every class you had with him.

Finally you decided to walk up to him.

"Hey leprechaun stop staring at me will you makes me uncomfortable."

"Not gonna happen beautiful." Smirking his smug little face he grabs and lifts your chin again, "just admit it you love me"

"No I don't!"

"Fine I'll make you realize it," he approaches you and smashes his soft lips onto your plump ones, you couldn't push him away and bad thing was you were at the pond where no one went to. You couldn't help but wrap your arms around his neck. After you did so Levi grabbed your waist. Levi nipped your lip a bit harsh, causing you to yelp and causing you to open your mouth for Levi to enter your mouth and explore it.

Levi finally backed away. You were shocked and angered with many other emotions mixed in all at once, you took your own hand and reached over to punch him but you couldn't.

"Jerk, don't make me feel this way," tearing up you rub your arm with your other hand.

"And I don't want you making me feel like this either,"

"Fine"

"Date me and I'll consider not to treat you like I did"

"The kissing?"

"No, this" Levi immediately tackled you to the ground holding your waist.

"W-what are you doing!?" Question went unanswered as he started making marks on my neck as well as making his way down lifting your shirt.

Revealing your lacy wear you blushed.

"Fancy aren't we?" Levi said as he slipped his hands into your panties rubbing your slit.

"L-let go of m-me" managing to moan this out you squealed as he pinched your clit.

"Alright I'm done here," Levi pulls his hand out and licks his fingers, "you taste sweet by the way." chuckling Levi helped you up as you embarrassingly failed to cover your body up with your arms.

LEVI'S POV

She was absolutely gorgeous, her curves, soft plum lips, her breasts, and her heart. Furious but soft. imagining her in my bed moaning my name was the only thing that went through my head since I've met her, but I don't want her to hate me, I want her to love me. So I stopped what I was doing and said I was done truthfully not wanting her to hate me.

"Alright I'm done here," I pulled my hand out and licked my fingers. she tasted just like I imagined, "you taste sweet by the way." letting out a chuckle I helped her up as she tried to cover her body up with her arms and hands. I'm holding back as much as possible, this is torture.

END LEVI POV

After you grabbed your clothes and slipped them on you turned and slapped Levi as hard as possible sending him flying.

"Idiot" you muttered and went over to him as he rubbed his cheek, you quickly pecked his lips. Seeing the blood rush to Levi's now surprised face you rub your arm again and manage to say what was stuck in your throat, "I-I think I...love you too."

You watch him raises his arm as if to cup your face but he pulled you down by the shoulders and smashed your lips together once again.

MERP HOPE YOU ENJOYED /.\! I'm taking request so please consider ˊ>ˋ!^enjoy or else!