Marco x Neko!reader [modern au]

As requested. c:

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        "Hey (y/n)? Your mother asked as you finished washing the last few dishes in the sink.

        "Yes, mother?" You asked as you set the last plate onto the drying rack.

        "You're starting a public school." She sat at the dinner table and waited for your response.

        The only reason you didn't respond was because you were always afraid of being judged for being born with cat ears and a fucking tail.

        "Mom you know the people out there! They can't even accept people a different skin color to their own and you expect them to accept a person like me?" You were furiously wiping the counter from the suds and water droplets that may have been on there.

        "No I don't expect them to accept you, but this school is a private one, its considered public to you since it has a lot of other kids in the building." She was trying to reason with you and you didn't like it.

        "Fine! I'll go a week and if I don't like it I'm not going anymore." You were mad, you walked off to your room and closed the door, not slamming it, you sat on your bed and stared at the posters around the room the anime characters with cat ears, bunny ears, even horns and such. How come they were accepted without a second thought while you yourself was considered a monster?

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        You were in the backseat of the class as your ears twitched, the cold air  directly hitting it.

        "Heard we got a new student. Think she got lost?" You heard some people from outside start to chatter as they faded again.

        "Jean you can't hit on the new girl! It's wrong give her time to settle in then you can start throwing yourself at her understand?" A guy maybe a little taller than you and a guy shorter than him walked into the doorway and didn't even notice your small figure in the back.

        "Listen, it's not called throwing myself at her, it's called getting a with her before short-tempered fuckboy gets to her." He sounded rather proud on what he was saying.

        "Jean what did I tell you about cursing!" The other boy yelled and noticed you in the back as you put your hood on. "I'm guessing your the new student?" He said pointing at you for a moment.

        "Yes I am." You responded trying to ease your tail from showing.

        "Oh your cuter than I thought." This so called Jean said walking towards you only to stop and turn around shouting. "That hurt!" 

        "What did I say!?" He made his way past his friend and smiled. "Sorry for his behavior, I'm Marco." He exteneded his hand out and waited for you to grab it so you could shake it.

        "(y/n)," You smiled back, not thinking twice about your tail you let it sway behind you.

        "Cool tail. Robotic?" He asked. You immediatly froze and turned beet red from emmabrassment.

    "N-no actually, I was kinda born with it?" You muttered, your words getting quieter as you procceeded to speak.

        "Cool!" He looked at your hat and tilted his head a bit in curiosity. "Ears?" He simply asked.

        "Yea." You hestitated a bit as you reached for the hat and slipped it off, your ears twitched a few times before lowering a bit.

        "I think their cute." He smiled and got pushed aside by Jean.

        "I do too!"  He grinned hoping it'd give him some points.

        "Thanks the both of you." You smiled and looked at the doorway as people started to walk in.

        "Hey want to hang out during lunch?" Marco asked. You nodded in response as he smiled and walked to his designated seat.

        ~~Beacause class is boring~~

        You sat at a table and pulled out your book that you've been reading for a while for Marco from this morning who else? 

        You heard a chair being pulled from under the desk and you looked up.

        It was Marco.

        "Hey" 

        "So the cat ears you were born with them?" He asked curiously.

        You nodded and bookmarked the page you were on.

        "I want my kids to be half kittens." You didn't know if he was hitting on you or he was actually jealous of you.

        "What do you mean by that?" You tried controlling the furious blush from showing.

        "I know this sounds crazy but, I love you and I just met you. My heart felt like it was on fire and you made it happen." He smiled hiding his blush and started to eat his lunch. You could tell he wasn't expecting an answer.

        You couldn't help but stand as your ear twitched, you were curious on what would happen if you kissed him then and there, just to see his reaction.

        You leaned forward as he looked up at you. Gently placing your lips on his you melded your lips onto his, he hesitated a bit as you first started but soon went along with it.

        You finally sat back down and opened your book as you left him there wide eyed. Jean walked up to the table clueless as to what happened and questioned as to why Marco was blushing, looked like he was surprised by something, and why he was so quiet.

        You giggled.

        This school is going to be just perfect.        

        ~~~~~~~

        Alright finished with the request, definitely the cutest idea someone has given me.

        Comment, vote, and maybe follow? 

        Thanks for reading:3 I love you guys! -FF