[Reader x Reiner] will you?

Modern au

Your 19 and Reiner is 20. You both live together off of terms known as 'friends', and both of you work in an office.

~~~

Sitting up in bed you reached over for the alarm that sounded like fog horns and turned it off for the day. You sat at the edge of the bed and stretched.

'Knock knock'

You heard your bedroom door being knocked, you lazily managed to get the words out along with a yawn.

"Come...in,"

"(Y/n)? Already up? you need to get ready in about fifteen minutes or we'll miss the train along with arriving late to work." You immediately panicked and started putting your skirt on and a shirt along with pantyhose and flats.

"Coming!" Running out of your room you rushed into the bathroom doing the usual and put your hair in a bun.

"Reiner!? have you made breakfast?" you successfully put your brutally difficult hair into a bun.

"Yea scrambled eggs and bacon along with toast. you have ten minutes calm down we can get to the train in a few minutes." looking at the time you saw it was one hour before waking time.

"Care to explain why I'm up an hour early before the alarm is SUPPOSED to go off?"

"Oh yea I have something special to show you, that's why." he managed to hide his face with what seemed like a tainted blush along his features.

"Well alright it better be good." shrugging it off you started eating.

"Oh I think it is." The rather large man stood up and grabbed the keys to the apartment. "let's go, (y/n)"

"Alright alright!" you stood up and followed him grabbing your items for work as well.

After a few moments of walking he paused and scratched the back of his head as if he was rehearsing something. You weren't going to lie, he was adorable in a strange way, probably even attractive. Giggling a bit you tapped his arm to make him come back to reality.

"You alright?"

"Y-yea I'm fine let's keep going."

~~~~~~~~

Reiner's POV

*in head rehearsing* (as you predicted)

'Alright (y/n), remember when I suggested you live with me? Well I was meaning to ask you an important question as well,"

Dammit no Reiner.

"Um (y/n) I love you" yea that's it then I'll kiss her swiftly. No to stupid.

I stop and scratch the back of my head. Maybe I should just be straight foreword. I was interrupted of my train of thought by that soft tender face looking at me, now's my chance...

"You alright?"

"Y-yea I'm fine let's keep going." dammit Reiner you idiot.

END POV

~~~~~~

After the train ride you entered the office along with Reiner behind your trail but before you could enter he grabbed your arm turned you and let his arm wrap around your waist.

"I've been meaning to ask you this for a while." Reiner turned his head and a rosy shade appeared on his features, "I considered us dating for the longest time and I realized I forgot tell you how I felt. this may be sudden but..." he paused and you looked at him, color drained from your face. Did he read through your diary? This is exactly what confession you have wanted.

"Wh-what are you saying?" regaining conscious you look at him.

He let go and pulled something out of his pocket as he knelt down.

"(Y/n) will you...marry me?"

Your face turned into a tomato. "u-u I-I" your face filled with tears you tackled him and kisses him after he was somewhat trapped underneath you. "yes!"

~~~

Boop after a few years you two were obviously married and had two children, lol they're twins sequel with the children? xD.