Cereal? Cereal. [ Sasha x male!reader ] AU

A little love to my male readers if you'd like for it to be for female!reader just change what you read please c:
~~~~~~~~~~~
You groggily got up as the alarm blared it's annoying tune.
Good job on making your favorite song to the least favorite.
"Ugh" slipping out of bed you admired yourself for a few seconds in the mirror. Your hair is all over the place and your boxers covered in plaid, your socks that made it no further than above your ankle were to your heal and slipping away.
Scratching your back as you made it to the bunk bed, sharing with lazy ass person as Connie was no fun.
"Lazy ass get up!" You yanked the sheets and watch him jolt up for his covers back.
"Hey fuckass give them back!" Connie yelled and fell over landing on the ground rather harshly.
"School." You simply mentioned and walked to the shared bathroom.
After you got ready you threw your shoes on and started walking to the cafeteria to get some breakfast.
"NO ALL THE BISCUITS WILL BE GONE!" someone yelled frantically as you saw them zoom past you, of course none other than Sasha.
You set your books and bag down on your usual spot and went to get food from the carts that were available and paid your fee.
Sitting down at your table you noticed the brunette that zoomed here to the cafeteria was eating the mountain of food from her tray.
"Sasha, slow down you'll choke," you simply stated as you grabbed the biscuit and ate it.

She finally slowed down and took a deep breath abruptly standing up.
"You okay Sasha?" You said finishing up your tray.
"(Y/N) I LIKE YOU ALOT," she yelled and grabbed you from across the table to kiss you. After you guys finally split the kiss she stared at you and after a few seconds turned beet red. "IM SORRY!" She said and ran out of the cafeteria.

You sat there utterly confused.
"Wuht?" Was the only thing that left your lips as you mindlessly got you tray and put it up.
~~~~~~~~
....She kissed you?.... Letting that sink in for a few seconds you burst from your desk causing all eyes on you.
"SHE KISSED ME!" You finally realized what happened that morning and Sasha's face lit up in a matter of seconds. "Biscuits isn't a bad taste by the way," you said before taking a seat and smirking as you knew every guy was eyeing the girls as the girls were left utterly confused only leaving the potato loving brunette sticking out like a sore thumb.
~~~
After classes ended you were sitting at your desktop staring at the screen.
Homework was a bitch and your teacher assigned a 20 page essay due in the next two days. Great. Taking another drink from your monster you glared at the corner of the screen only to find it's 9 pm with only 2 pages done.
"Another all nighter great." You muttered and tapped your pencil frustratingly onto the empty space of the desk.
"Dude calm down," Connie said as he paused his game and flung his head back to see you.
"I can't too many things are going through my mind and I can't even think properly-" you were cut off only to hear a faint knock on the dorm door.
"I'm not getting it I'm in the zone." Connie grinned and unpaused the game to continue playing.
"Fine asshole." You got up flicking his bald head.
Opening the door you were greeted to Sasha.
"Listen I'm sorry for this morning, I like you, a lot, and I'm sorry." She was about to run off until you grabbed her arm and pulled her wrapping an arm around her waist. She immediately burst into flames and looked at the ground.
"The essay can wait." You smile and lift her chin up to have her face you. "I'd rather do you than homework." Sasha freaked out and backed away.
"N-NO I JUST CAME TO APOLOGIZE" she was so freaked out you couldn't help but burst into laughter leaving her utterly confused.
"I was kidding I'm not like that." You said while patting her head, "I guess what I'm trying to say is that I like you too." Smiling you backed up and waved a small goodbye before closing the door.
"Nice one." Connie chuckled still looking at the screen to the game he was playing.
"Is that my game?" You asked as you stood behind him and smacked him upside the head.
"Maybe?" Connie held a stifled laughter and paused the game before he grabbed his stomach before laughing his ass off.
~~~the next morning~~~
You unglued your eyes from the screen and frustratingly shook the empty bottle of the 6th energy drink on the desk the rest if the cans being crushed and tossed into the tin.
Connie got up and checked his phone.
"Dude it's 5 am on a Saturday get some rest." Your eyes widened in shock.
"DAMMIT!" You yelled and fell over onto the keyboard.
"How far are you in it?" Connie asked.
"I'm 19 pages in and I still need to check over it for grammar and errors." You got up almost falling over and collapsed into the bed.
"Connie, I hate you for not telling me." You were muffled by the pillows but your hatred was quite clear.
"Your welcome." Connie seemed to finally say after a few moments.
~~in the afternoon~~
After finally waking up successfully you got dressed and walked outside to get fresh air from the park nearby.
"Hey!" You heard someone yell, only to find Sasha.
"Hey" you smiled back. The energy drinks were making you groggy but nonetheless you were fine.
"Soooo." She smiled and finally started walking beside you, "I have a snack for you I heard from Connie you pulled an all nighter."
"Yea." You muttered and turned to face forward.
She pulled out a small container, you opened it to find food.
"Thanks" you gave her a hug.
"No problem." She jumped up to peck your lips.
"Anyways I never asked you." Finally hitting realization you stopped her and stood in front of her. "Be my girlfriend?"
"Of course!" She said and smiled.

Boop you're welcome world. Or my lovely guy readers. Anyways you know the drill, comment crack dirty Jokes, vote, etc? Anyways I love you guys! Bai! C: