~1~

Hey, my names Lindsey Garmadon. I have a twin brother, Lloyd. He's 10 minutes older than me and will never let me forget that.

Now I know what you're thinking.

"Garmadon?!"

Yep, I know. The once tyrannical wanna be ruler of Ninjago, has kids.

Obviously, you've heard of him. But then you'll also know that that's all in the past.

But let's catch you up.

~

My brother Lloyd and I grew up in Darkly's Boarding School for Bad Children until we were about 9 years old. Lloyd having been kicked out for, in their own words, "lacking the amoral ambition to be one of tomorrow's mastermind."

But not me. I was one of their most promising pupils, not only acting, but looking the part of a future evil ruler... well in my own mind because I used to always wear a black cloak. But here's something you need to know about me. I have this undying loyalty to my brother that nobody and nothing can ever hope to come between! I will always choose him first and he does the same for me. So him being expelled means I left with him. For awhile he was the only person I trusted. Until we met the ninjas.

Yes I have trust issues. But if your dad was trying to conquer your homeland and you're mom abandoned you and your brother as children to do research on an ancient prophecy, you would too.

Oh yeah, the ninja.

Lloyd and I lived with them and our Uncle Wu once we left the school... and kinda released the serpentine. But that's besides the point! Now we know to never trust a snake.

I didn't like them at first, the ninja. They seemed cocky... well at least one of them was. But I think it was mainly cause they didn't like me.

Again, I know releasing evil snakes on Ninjago was not my finest moment. But come on, I was raised in Darkly's Boarding School! What did you expect?

I think the only Ninja I always liked was Zane. He's always been super sweet to me. He can be funny sometimes, he's super smart, but he's a nindroid so that's not a shock. And he always listens to me.

I think I really didn't like them all that much when Lloyd was captured by the snakes and they didn't do anything! I told Lloyd it was a bad idea to follow them, but he didn't listen to me. Not trying to say "I told you so" but I told you so!

But then the ninjas were all too focused on unlocking their true potentials to even bother saving him. I was super pissed when we discovered Nya was the mysterious Samaria. She was literally in the same place where Lloyd was being held hostage and still left! Wu left to figure out a way to save him, but was gone for weeks with no word. To finally come back with none other than my very own father... that was awkward.

I've already told you about my loyalty to Lloyd. He's the only person I've ever been able to truly count on and it was killing me for him to be taken and I couldn't do anything about it.

That's why I like Zane. He would comfort me the whole time he was gone.

Okay, so I said I didn't like the ninjas cause they were cocky, right? That's true in the instance of Kai. The Master of Fire with a flaming ego to match.