Author's Note

Sorry for being A-WOL for so long from Wattpad, had a lot going on with University and some dickish people kept nagging me with pretty nasty comments to update and honestly... that shit just ain't encouraging or pushing me to really touch my keyboard again.

Now that I've finally finished my degree and have the summer until I go into my Master's, I'm hopefully going to start writing again. HOWEVER, I will most probably not be continuing White Wolf, since I haven't touched it in 3 years and the direction it was going just wasn't what I wanted. I am, however, starting a few new ideas and hope to be able to put them up here for you lovely people to read.

I am currently adding a few ore chapters to my other book Legacy before hopefully starting another new one that I will actually complete this one! Fingers crossed it all works out.

I do want to thank most of you though for your support and your kind little messages and comments really made my day!! Didn't really think I would be reaching this many reads because I honestly didn't think that many people would actually enjoy this story. I really thought it was going to flop but you guys really did boost my writing confidence and for that all I can say is a thousand thank you's!!! I've met some really lovely people on this platform and that too has been a blessing!!

I hope all of you angels are safe, especially during these hard times and I really hope I can release a few more chapters across a few books to keep you all entertained!

xxx