Chapter 21

Kai

"I, Laura Coltraine, Kin of the Northern Mountain Pack and Warrior of the Blue Moon Pack, revoke my rejection."

My breath caught in my throat, and I was staring at her with wide eyes and a gaping mouth. I felt like I had been dunked in a tub of warm water, my body embraced by a welcoming feeling. The pressure in my chest seemed to relieve and I inhaled sharply.

Antal was prancing around, begging to come out and jump on our Mate to show her his love. Hell, I wanted to launch myself at Laura and shower her with kisses.

She accepted us. It seemed surreal that she would do that. I leaned forward, touching the side of her neck, unsure if she was real or if I was dreaming.

"You...you want me?"

She gently placed her hand on top of mine. "Yes," she breathed, "but I want to take it slow. I won't let you mark me until I am ready."

I nodded eagerly. Even though Antal and I desperately wanted to claim her as ours, we were already overjoyed just from her abolishment of our rejection. We knew we would have to take this one step at a time, but our progress already was more than we could have ever asked for.

"Of course, anything you want."

She nodded, still look unsure. I decided to make it my goal to reassure her that taking me as her Mate was the best damn choice she'd ever made. I rose to my feet and extended a hand to her. She took it cautiously and I jerked her to her feet in one swift movement.

I looked down at her and grinned when I saw a blush building up in her face. Leaning down, I planted my lips on her left cheek, just touching the corner of her mouth. I knew I was maybe moving too fast for her but I couldn't help it. The tiny spark I felt touching even just the rim of her lips made me want to throw her down on the mats and take her in any way I could.

She gasped at the closeness of our lips and I smirked. Moving my mouth to her ear, I let my tongue dart out and flick her lobe. "It feels good, doesn't it? I promise I will do everything to always make you feel good, so good you'll keep wanting it."

Now she took me by surprise. She nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck and planted an open kiss on my skin. My cock erected instantly and pressed into her lower stomach. It didn't seem to bother her when she edged closer, pushing her pelvic against it. My breath hitched and she chuckled lowly into my neck, before nipping at the soft flesh, leaving a love bite. She moved to my ear and in a seductive voice muttered, "don't play a game you can't win."

She rubbed her abdomen a little more against me, making me grunt in need. I felt my blood rushing to my lower body, my member straining in my sweats, painfully hard. I began moving against her voluntarily, needing the feeling of friction between our bodies.

And then she pulled away. I whined like a greedy child who had their lollipop taken away. Laura was already halfway across the gym when she looked over her shoulder. Even with her tear stained cheeks, she was a celestial vision. Shooting me a smirk she strutted away, her cute butt swaying side to side, taunting me.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in, panting like I had ran a marathon. My Mate was a little vixen and I loved it. My cock was throbbing and I knew a cold shower would do little to relieve it. I growled in discomfort and rearranged it the best I could so it wouldn't be noticeable. I pinned it against my stomach using the waistband of my sweats and pulled my shirt down over it. After inspection, I determined it would only be noticeable if someone were to stare at it intently.