{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-28 }

Začať od začiatku

Error looked around at the stands before spotting one primarily focused on paints, he walked up to the semi-small tent and coughed to get the owners attention; who flinched and almost knocked a table down upon seeing the pirate. 

"H-hi, sir! Is there anything I can g-get you today?" They stammered as they jumped down to fix the stuff that unfortunately fell off.

"Yeah, some paint." Error mumbled as he watched them desperately stuff the items into their arms as if he would disappear in a matter of seconds. 

"O-of course! Is there any specific brand, colour, or anything you need?"

Ink hadn't mentioned anything about the brand of paint, now mentioning it; he didn't even know how Ink knew about paint- being a sea creature and all. 

"No specific brands, just paint that'll mark on a canvas." 

"W-well, I can advertise the best brand to you, though it's a little pricy!" They picked up a paint tube and held it out toward Error, showing him the logo. "This is the best brand of paint we have here, and It comes in tons of colours!" They exclaimed with a little jump. 

Error snatched the tube from the other; looking at it for a few seconds before throwing it back at them, causing the monster to squeak and dodge out of the way. "Okay, can I get the colours I want now?" 

The owner nodded slowly as they set the items in their hand down before taking out a transparent container from under the table- setting it in front of the pirate. 

"You can pick the colours out yourself! that way you get the correct ones." 

Error reached out and popped the lid off, silently looking into the container before dipping his hand in and pulling out an Onyx black. 

There were so many colours! How was he supposed to find his needed ones? Error huffed as he set the black down and continued searching through the paint, though a distraction came; that of a child screaming. 

________________________________________________

Error jolted up at the sound quickly looking around for its source. 

The chances of it just being a bratty kid was high, but the scream didn't sound like one, and it gave him a bad feeling. Unlike an entitled kid, it had pain mixed within it. 

The owner even became concerned quickly. 

"I'll drop you dead, ya hear, kid?!" 

A voice roared- sounding that of a middle-aged man; more specifically a bear, most monsters cant roar that loud. 

Error dropped the paint tube he was holding walking into the crowd gathered in the food court- people were gathered around and in the middle was two figures;  A large brown bear and a young skelinkton. 

The bear had the child by the arm as he continued to roar and scream at him. The child's other arm was holding a bag of food that the bear was trying to grab. 

Error forced himself back as he watched them though it wasn't enough for him to step in yet. 

"Let the hell go of me!" The kid shouted as he tried tugging his arm out of the animal's grasp before spitting into the bear's face. 

The kid was a fighter for sure, but up against a short-tempered monster was going to get him hurt. 

Error pushed past the people in front of him and walked toward them- keeping his posture up.