Proposal💍(End)

Read it at your own risk 😉sorry for any mistakes🙏

PETE'S POV:

Flashback~~~

Well maybe all of you are wondering what happened to me after Ae came back from Singapore.

Ae did promised me that he will come back after 3 years... We kept exchanging mails since then. But after I received his mail saying that he'll need to stay for 2 more years.... My heart broke into pieces. I thought I will see him after three years of separation. Since then, I didn't answer any of his mails again.

I was sulking a little bit but after some time.... I forgave him already but I still ignored all of his messages. I don't want to tell him that I already remember everything because I know him. If I told him already, he will find a way just to fly back to Thailand. I want him to finish his course.

The big box that he gave me before he left, really helps a lot.... It contains all of our pictures and things that I gave him... It also contains some love letters... Everyday I will read them one by one so that I don't miss him too much. The letters that will always fill the void in my heart every single day.

One day, my mom suddenly forced me to moved in a new house. She said because her workplace is so far from our old house. I remembered that Ae was still sending me mails to our old address. I was about to call him and tell him about this but I remember that my phone got stolen and I didn't memorized his number. I felt so guilty at that time. I decided that I will still go back to our old house to see if Ae left me some mails but I've been busy in the hotel.

After I graduated, I decided that I should help my mom managed our hotel. Because of that, I haven't got any chance to go back to our old house. One day while I was organizing my things.... I saw something in the pocket of my bag. I saw a small box... I tried to shake it while I was trying to remember who gave it to me.

Then suddenly Ae's face popped inside my head. That's right.... Ae gave me two boxes... A big and small one... I totally forgotten about this small box... I opened it slowly and I was stunned to see what's inside.

Tears slowly fall down on my cheeks as I remember what Ae said to me before he left

"This.. This is my promise that I will still come back to you... Promise me that when you recall everything.... You need to wear whatever is inside. " I hugged the box tightly. I closed the box and put it in the big box that he also gave me.

"I can't wear this now. " I mumbled.

Two years had passed and I still don't have any news on Ae. One day while the receptionist is out for lunch.... I accidentally answered the phone.

"Hello I would like to reserve a VIP room for my friend. " The guy on the other line said.

"Of course Sir! Can you please tell me his name and what date he would most likely come here? " I asked excitedly not knowing who's the visitor.