I Really Miss You😿

6 months later~~~

AE'S POV:

'I miss you... I really miss you' I thought as I was in Pete's garden. I was sitting in their bench while looking on the sky. There were tears at the corner of my eyes but I tried so hard to control them because this is not the time to be emotional.

"I really miss him so bad... " I muttered.

'I was feeling a little sad because I thought I'm the only one who fight for us but I'm wrong... I didn't realized how much you suffer till now... I know I will overcome it as the time passes by...I know that you're gone for sometime but I know someday you will return to me. '

I heaved a deep sigh as the cold air touches my cheeks.

I was lost in my own thought until...

"Ai'Ae.... What are you doing there? He was waiting for you on his room. " A beautiful lady told me. I nodded and entered the house. I headed upstairs and heaved a heavy sigh before I enter the room.

I saw beautiful figure reading a book while waiting for me.

"Where have you been? I've been waiting for you. " He said while waiting for me to fully entered the room.

"I'm so sorry.... Have you had breakfast yet? " I asked him but the person just smile at me.

"You're always worried... Of course I've had my breakfast... Also don't talk to me like we're in a relationship... I don't want to misunderstand things. " He said, it broke my heart to hear him say these things. But what can I do?

Yes.... Pete survived the brain cancer. He undergo chemotherapy and it was a success but the doctor told us that there will be side effects.

He can lose his eyesight, memories or he can't use his legs anymore(Again I'm not an expert... I'm sorry for any mistakes)

That's right he lost his memories but the doctor said it will all come back once Pete is fully recovered. The doctor said that we must help Pete to recall all of his memories by staying by his side and taking care of him.

These past six months, I always go to their house and look after Pete because his mom will go to work.

Sometimes his Auntie will look for him while I was in school.

I became Pete's trainer, that's what he calls me... Because I teach him how to walk again and I'm always worried about him.

It hurts me that Pete doesn't remember me, but that's okay because Pete is still here and I didn't lose him.

"Let's go... You need to practice to walk again right?! " I said.

"Huh?! Again... Aowww I thought you said that we're going to enjoy this day?! " He argued.

"Yeah... I'm enjoying teaching you how to walk, run, jump and anything else I can think of"

"But I'm not enjoying that.... " He pouted. I pulled him slowly so he will not be hurt.

"Okay... Okay I will not argue anymore. " He surrendered.

"But in one condition... " I raised one of my eyebrows.

He uses my body as a support and moved towards my face. I was shocked on his actions. Our faces was just inches apart and I can feel his breathe on my lips. He looked at me directly in the eyes.

"Tell me... What are you really? What's my relationship with you? " He asked me making me feel shy.

This is the first time I felt shy towards him.