Ae's Back🛬

AE'S POV:

Five years later~~~

I'm looking outside the window of the plane while it's still taking off. I really miss Thailand and all of my friends that I left here especially him.

It's been so long since I last saw and heard from him. But now I can't wait to see him again. I may look like a fool because I'm smiling so widely but I don't care anymore. I'm really excited to see Pete.

After the plane landed off, I quickly called a taxi and told him my destination. My family were supposed to fetch me but I refused. I don't want to bother them, also because I won't be coming back to our home for the next few days. I need to stay in a hotel first because I have work and our hometown is really far from here. Also, I want to spend time with Pete first.

It was really tiring in Singapore. After so many years there, I managed to be a successful person now. I was able to work in one of the biggest company here in Thailand. I've got everything but there's only one missing... My Pete.

After a few minutes, we arrived at Pete's house. I was smiling widely and looked around for a second. I noticed that it's really quiet. I was about to enter when...

"Who are you? " Another short guy asked me.

"Ai'Can?! " Can's eyes widened in shock.

"Ae?! Is that you?! You're back already?! "Can asked as he was running towards me.

" Isn't obvious Can? "I laughed at him making him frowned.

" I thought you wouldn't come back.... I thought you would stay there for good... Because you said it will only take you three years but it took you five years before you come back here! What really happened to you Ae? "

"First, it's impossible for me to stay there for good. Remember, I need to come back here for Pete and for my family. Second, yeah I also thought it will only cost me three years.... But some problems occurred that time so I wasn't able to return that time. " I explained making Can nods.

"By the way, what are you doing here? " Can asked me all of a sudden.

I laughed before I answered. "Of course I'm here to see Pete. " Can knitted his eyebrows then bit his lips.

"What's wrong Ai'Can? "

"Ai'Ae you didn't know? "

"Know about what? You're scaring me! What is it?! " I shouted.

"Pete doesn't live there anymore... He and his mom moved away after he graduated college. I think that's two years ago before you come back. "

"What?! Why didn't they tell me?! "

"I also don't know... I thought you know where they live now. I also don't have any idea when they left. You see Ae, I was about to visit Pete one week after our graduation. Because I promised Tin that I will look for him but when I arrived, I didn't saw them. The furnitures are fully covered with white cloth and all of their clothes are gone. Since then, I always go here from time to time to check if they came back or not. " Can explained,

"Why did they move? Do you even know? "

"No I don't have any single idea... "

"Tin! Right I can ask Tin! Where is he?! " I'm getting restless.

"Aowww, Ai'Ae I'm sorry because Tin is also not here in Thailand. After we graduated, he pursued to study in States. He said that his father wanted him to study and live there for a while. At first I didn't agree because it means he will be gone for years.... But he promised me he'll come back and write letters for me.... But I don't think Tin also know where Pete lives now. "