Trip🛫

PETE'S POV:

Three months have passed and our relationship is going well. Sometimes we will argue but the day never ends until one of us gives in.

Our summer vacation started last week ago. Ae promised me that we'll go to the beach. It's supposed to be last week but suddenly I don't feel well and stayed home for a week. That's what Ae knows but he didn't know what really happened to me.

Flashback~

My mom is crying while we're in the hospital. I tried to stop her but she can't. I wiped her tears away using my fingers.

"Mae... I'm okay don't worry about me... I'm still happy ... I don't want to see you like this Mae " I cried.

"Ai'Pete why you? Why?? " My mom asked.

I smiled at her.

"Ai'Pete... You won't leave me... " After she said those words, I remember what I had promised to Ae.

"Mae... I will fight don't worry about me . " I said while calming her down.

"Does Ae know about this? " Mae asked me all of a sudden.

"Ae doesn't need to know..." I said while catching my breath.

End of Flashback~

I came back to my senses when my mom knocked on the door.

"Ai'Pete? Ai'Ae is here already" Mae shouted.

I totally forgot about that.

"Yes Mae, I will be finish soon" I answered.

Today, I promised Ae that we'll go to the beach. I also want to be honest with him. I wiped my tears away then fixed my things. I put a fake smile before going out of my room.

I saw Ae sitting in the couch while waiting for me. When I saw him, I need to blink a few times for me to stop crying.

Ae must've noticed that I'm here already. He stood up then hugged me.

"I missed you" He said while hugging me tightly.

"I've missed you too Ae" I answered him but my smile fades away.

Ae let me go and looked at me. He smiled at me and looked at my bag.

"Is this all? " Ae asked me. I nodded as a response to him.

"Let me help you" He smiled sweetly again while getting my bag. I gave him my car keys and he came out first to put my bag in the car.

I looked at my mom, I can tell that she's been trying to control her tears. I approached her and hugged her behind.

"Mae... I'm not going to abroad or something... I will be back... " I said while chuckling behind her.

She turned her head to see me clearly.

"Just promise me you'll be back... You'll be careful alright? " She said while caressing my cheeks.

I nodded while holding her other hand.

"You don't want to tell him yet? " She asked me all of a sudden that causes me to widen my eyes.

"Mae... I already told you... He doesn't need to know... I don't want to be a burden to him. " I said.

"Okay... " She nodded and lead me to the door. We saw Ae fixing our things inside the car.

My mom holds my hands tightly. I tapped it to calm her down.