I Want To Protect Him😔

AE'S POV:

It's been 1 week after I talked to Ai'Pete. But his words are still lingering in my mind.

'He still loves me? But why did he leave me 3 years ago? Is that the real reason or Pete is hiding something from me. ' These thoughts are keep running in my mind these past few days. I want to talk to him. I want to clarify something.

But... He may be angry right now after what happened. Am I really harsh on him? I just want him to feel what I felt these past few years.

"Ai'Ae! " I just came back to my senses after Pond and Cha Aim called me.

"Do you know where is Ai'Pete? " Cha Aim asked me

"No Aim I haven't seen him "

"Did you do something to him? " Pond asked me all of a sudden

"Why?! Why are asking me this all of a sudden?! "

"Yesterday I asked some of Pete's friends but none of them know where is Ai'Pete. I asked Tin where he is but you know he said that Pete wasn't feeling well. The last day that Pete was here, Tin saw him . Tin said Pete's eyes are puffy and red. His whole body is shaking as well. He also couldn't stand on his own. " Cha Aim explained.

"Also Can is really worried right now. He always say that he misses Pete so much. " Pond added.

"Wait.. Wait... Who is Tin?! " I asked them

"Aooww you don't remember Ai'Tin? Tin is the handsome guy in the cafeteria! He was the one that we suspected Pete's new boyfriend! "Pond said.

" But that's not our topic here! Did you do something to Ai'Pete? "Cha Aim asked me again.

" Why are you blaming me?! "

"Because I saw you in the music room with Ai'Pete! You were arguing with him right?! " Cha Aim said looking directly at my eyes.

I couldn't answer this time.

"Buddy I think you should give Pete another chance. I didn't mean you should be in a relationship with him again. I mean before you and Pete were in a relationship... You two were friends right? You were so close back then. You don't even want a simple scratch on him. You were so protective back then. For me, Pete didn't changed....it was you. Yeah, I understand you were in pain. You're broken hearted but it wouldn't hurt if you give him a chance. Pete suffers a lot also. Actually I don't really believed in him when he said he doesn't love you. Because I was the witness of your love story remember? The way Ai'Pete looks at you now doesn't change. He still looks at you with eyes full of love. You can't see it now because you were blinded by your anger but if you open your heart again for him I know you will understand my words right now. " Pond explained making my eyes and mouth widen.

I didn't expect Pond can say those words to me.

"I... I... I'll be late for my next class. I.. I...should be going now. See you guys later" I said

While I was walking in the hallway. I saw Ai'Pete. I was thinking if I should apologize to him. I admit I was a little too harsh on him. But he was talking to someone. That person handed him something. I can't see it clearly.

I was shocked when that person hugged Pete so tight. I thought that was his boyfriend Can but I was wrong. I saw Tin hugging Pete so tightly and Pete is returning the hug while he was smiling.

I just ignored them wishing that I didn't saw that. I was now in the classroom. Thinking about what I just saw.

PETE'S POV:

I'm running now to my next class. I didn't expect that my Mom won't wake me up. She said she thought I won't go to school today.

Yeah... It's been a week after I argue with Ae. I really want to apologize to him. But I don't know where to start.

When I was walking in the hallway, Tin called me.

"Ai'Pete! Wait! Let's talk. "

I just nodded. We're now here on the staircase.

"Ai'Pete you left these" Tin gave me some medicines . Right I must've left it at home because I was in a hurry.

"Thank you Ai'Tin "

"Ai'Pete can you please tell me what happened? The last time I saw you, you look terrible. " Tin asked me all of a sudden.

"Ai'Tin I just talked to uhmm... "

"Ae? " Tin said making my eyes widen.

I was just looking down.

"Ai'Pete I think you should tell him. "

"What are you talking about?! Why should I tell him?! "

"I think he needs to know the real reason why you broke up with him. You can't lie to him forever! You can't keep this a secret forever Ai'Pete. "

"Ai'Tin I want to protect him. I won't allow anybody or even me break his heart again. "

"Then what are you doing now? You're still breaking his heart right? If you really want to protect him, tell him the truth! "

I can feel that my eyes are getting red right now. Can't I really keep this a secret?

Tin hugged me because he saw that I was about to cry.

"Ai'Pete I know you really love him. That's why you're doing this right? I don't want to see you crying because of him or because you're in so much pain. I really hate seeing you like that. Don't worry whatever is your decision I will support you" Tin said to me while I was crying on his shoulders.

I was walking now to the comfort room to fix myself. My eyes is so red and puffy again! Argghhh this is all your fault Ai'Tin!!

I was now entering our classroom but what I saw there really shocked me..

'Ai Ae?! 'I want to call him but.... No I can't do it.

I was just staring at him when suddenly he turned to his head back. We're now staring at each other. Maybe communicating through our eyes instead. Telling each other words that we can't say this past few years. Those eyes, I really missed those eyes. The eyes that only looked at me. The eyes that I fell in love with. But... Those eyes are not for me this time. His whole being is not for me. I don't know how long we've been staring at each other. When I heard the noises outside I came back to my senses. I went to my seat and waited for the Professor to arrive.

Hey please let me know what you think

Hey please let me know what you think. Stay safe everyone🥰😘