Give Me Another Chance🥺

AE'S POV:

We're now here in the classroom. The professor finish his lecture a few minutes ago. Now is our free time. I thought I could get nap while waiting for our next subject. But Pond can't stop talking about his girlfriend, and about... Pete.

I wasn't really paying attention to him. I'm also having my own thoughts about Pete. 'Is that really his boyfriend? I should be happy for him right? But he's cheating Ai'Can! I can't let him cheat my friend! 'These are the thoughts that are running inside my head.

"Did you notice that Pete has changed a lot. You know he's still the quiet and shy boy . But what I'm talking about is his physical appearance. I know he's still handsome but he looks paler and thinner now. Is it just my thoughts? Ai'Ae are you listening?! Hoiii!!! " Pond called me.

"Ai'Asshole Pond! Do you really need to shout at me! "

"It's because you're not listening to me! What are you thinking? Is it about Ai'Pete? "

I stand up walking towards the door when Pond called me again.

"Ai'Ae where are you going? I'm still talking to you! "Pond shouted

" I don't want to talk to you. Besides it's our free time right. I want to spend my FREE TIME in a quiet place! "

"Aoow what place is that? "

"A place where there's no one like you! " I left the room walking in the hallway. Actually the place I'm going is very special to me. I always spend my time there.

That place is the music room. Since I was in high school , I really liked playing instruments especially piano. But after Pete broke up with me, I stopped playing it. He was the one that taught me how to play the piano. I even use that instrument to express my love for him.

While I'm walking, I heard a familiar sound coming from the music room. That sound I used to hear that sound when I'm still in high school. My heart is beating enormously.

I saw a man playing a piano. I can't believe that the man playing the piano was.... Pete!

Why is he here?! That song?! He played that song!!

(Imagine Pete playing this song)

It reminded me of the days that I fell in love with him. I loved the way he gently move his fingers through the keys of the piano.

I don't know what's happening to me. I want to cry. I want to hug him! But I can't. I don't want to be hurt again. I will not let him destroy me again! Never!

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

After Pete finish the song, he notice that someone was watching him. He turn around to see who was the person. He was stunned to see Ae watching him.

"Ai'Ae" Pete said as he was standing up.

Ae shake his head and came back to his senses. He realize that Pete finished the song and he was looking at him.

"Wha.. What are you doing here? " Ae asked Pete not meeting his eyes.

"Ahh it's my free time now. I just want to explore the whole school. Because I was so busy last week I couldn't do it. Until I saw a piano. I tried playing it. I really missed playing the piano. " Pete said looking down.

"Hmm you better leave now. " Ae replied coldly. He was now leaving Pete in the corner of the room. Ae walked towards to the other instruments.

Pete was shocked of Ae's attitude towards him. Pete walked towards Ae

"Why should I leave? " Pete asked

"You should leave now and never come back"

"Are you the owner of this music room?! Why are you pushing me away?! Why are you like this?! Why are you doing this?! " Pete asked him while his tears are continuously falling from his eyes.

"Tell me the truth!" Pete walked towards Ae to make them more closer.

"Let me guess, you remembered our high school days right? You remembered the song that I taught you! You remembered the days you used piano to express your love for me?! The days that I told you that I also love you! The days that... " Pete was cut off by Ae.

"Shut up! Stop talking now! " Ae was really angry right now.

"Ai'Ae you know what I didn't expect? That you will find a new lover. " Pete said.

Ae just laughed but his eyes is full of anger.

"What did you expect? I would spend my whole life crying because of you?! Do you think I'm crazy Ai'Pete?! Do you really want me to suffer because of you! I can still fall in love Ai'Pete! And this time it wouldn't be you!"

"Ai'Ae please let me explain everything! Please!! " Pete is begging Ae.

"You should've done it 3 years ago! Even you explain your reason to me right now, nothing would change! "

"Do you really believed that I didn't love you?! "

"Yes! Ai'Pete you know me whatever you say I will believe in you! Anything! "

Pete is crying so hard right now. He tried to stop but he can't.

"Can you give me another chance?? Please I'm begging you! "

"So you can destroy me again? So you can break my heart again? Do you really enjoy breaking others hearts? "

"Remember this Ai'Pete I will never let you break me again! "

Ae was about to leave but...

"If I found out that you've hurt Ai'Can. I will never forgive you! Also, don't add me to your group of men Ai'Pete! "Pete didn't understand what Ae is talking about.

" Also didn't you want me to love a girl? Well you got your wish!"Ae added.

Ae left, Pete was all alone now. He didn't expect that Ae can talk to him like that. His knees are shaking. He fell down because his knees couldn't take it anymore. Pete is crying non stop. He want to stop crying but he can't.

'I'm sorry Ae, I'm really sorry. Please forgive me! Please don't leave me! I still love you! Ae... Ae...Ae please give me another chance' These are the thoughts that are running inside Pete's head. He doesn't know how long he had been crying but he still can't stop.

Please let me know if you're enjoying the story so far

Please let me know if you're enjoying the story so far. Thank you🥰😘