Can We Be Friends?🤗

PETE'S POV:

Did he heard it? Please no! Please!!

"Ae?! "

"What are you all talking about? " Ae asked again. I want to hide under the table right now.

"Son?! When did you arrived?! " Mae asked. I see she's also nervous.

"Just now. Why are you so nervous Mae? Also you Ai'Pete? "

"Ai'Ae did you heard our conversation earlier?! " I asked him.

"What conversation? I just arrived Ai'Pete. I don't know what you're talking about that's why I'm asking. "

I sigh after he said that. Good thing he doesn't heard all of it.

"Ai'Pete are you already done? If you're done helping Mae come to my room okay. Let's start the thesis. "

I nodded. My heart is still beating so fast.

I was about to leave when Mae stop me.

"Ai'Pete please think about it. I want you to give yourself a chance for my son. "

"Mae... "

"I'm just saying you could be friends again. Right? Before you and Ae become boyfriends, you're friends right? "

"I will try my best Mae"

AE'S POV:

While I'm waiting for Pete... The words that I heard keep ringing in my head.

Flashback~~

After Mae told me to buy some ingredients for her, I rushed towards the market to buy those. After I buy all of her ingredients I rushed towards home. I don't want to let Ai'Pete to feel uncomfortable.

As I got home, I don't see Mae and Pete in the living room. Maybe they're still in the kitchen?

I rushed towards the kitchen but I stopped as soon as I realized what they're talking about.

I listened to their conversation.

"Ai'Pete why don't you tell him the real reason why you broke up with him? " What are they talking about? Real reason?!

"Mae I already told you I don't want to break his heart besides he's happy now. I don't want to bother him. "

"But you're already breaking his heart. Are you going to let him believe that you don't really love him? At least let him know what's the reason. " It was all a lie?!

"For what Mae? For me to be a burden to him? I don't want to see him crying because of me. "

"Then why did you come back? If you know you can't bear to see him crying again? "

"Mae I came back to fight for him. I've been fighting alone in the abroad. Fighting for the sadness, pain, guilt. Mae, did you know Ae is my energy? I want to see him for me to be able to fight again. I want to be strong again Mae just for him. I want him to be by my side everytime. I want him to comfort me when I'm already in pain. But I think right now Mae.... I can't fight for him anymore. "

"Why are you saying that Ai'Pete? "

"Mae, everyday I'm going weaker. Everyday... When I see them , my heart breaks into thousands of pieces. Mae I want to fight but he's giving me a reason to give up on him. "

"You really love him do you? "

".... Yes Mae I love him so much that I'm willing to sacrifice my life for him. "