I Love You💕

Warning 🔞 I'm sorry for my grammar.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"Did I scare you? " Ae asked while wiping his tears away.

"I'm so sorry... I couldn't stop myself... I'm sorry... I should leave now. " Ae said while standing up but Pete stops him from standing up.

"Ai'Ae... You... Didn't scare me... I'm not scared... Maybe a little... " Pete said blushing.

Ae was still waiting for Pete to continue what he was saying but the next words stunned him.

"I also want Ai'Ae... " He added while he was blushing.

"So... "Ae asked him again.

Pete just nodded. He didn't know that his actions made Ae hard.

" But~~~"Ae looked at the body underneath him. He was about to kiss him but Pete stopped him.

"I need to take a shower first... " Pete said cutely but Ae was so frustrated when he said it.

Ae also hates this, the way Pete always stops him whenever they're about to do it.

Pete was worried because Ae's facial expression suddenly changed.

"I... I promise I will be quick... I'm a little bit dirty... Give me a minute... hmppppp~~~" Ae stopped Pete to talking any further. He don't want him to talk anymore. He kissed him harshly this time making Pete out of breath.

"Enough!! I'm already at my limit!! Don't you dare leave me like this! " Ae was impatient.

Pete looked nervous but he's also excited because they haven't done it for so long. He was forced to shut up because Ae already lock their lips.

Ae's lips went wild and also his hands.

"Mmmpphhh.... Ae... Wait... Ahhh.... Wait... " Pete needed a second to breathe first.

Ae gave Pete time to breathe but his hands were roaming around his curves.

"Do you really want me to die? I told you to wait... How can I... Ahhh... Ae.... Breath properly if your hands are like that? " Pete is panting heavily.

"3 years Ai'Pete? And you're just going to tell me to wait?! I can't wait! I'm already crazy about you! " Ae was getting impatient.

Pete looked at Ae's eyes and he can see that the man on top of him really missed him to be this impatient.

When Ae looked at Pete's eyes he can see that Pete was putting all his trust to him.

Pete pulled Ae's neck and lock it to kiss him. Ae was unbuttoning the shirt of Pete for him to get greater access to his body.

Ae successfully removed Pete's shirt without parting their lips. Their tongues are fighting for dominance. They're entangling their tongues until they became numb.

Pete's hands travel to his lower part to undo Ae's pants.

Ae was about to remove his shirt but Pete stopped him. He was panting continuously. He sat up and looked at Ae.

"I want to undress you too Ae" Pete said seductively.

Ae doesn't know how to reject him so he nod. Pete smiles then start to unbutton his shirt slowly.

"Can you do it faster Ai'Pete?! "

When Pete successfully removed Ae's shirt, Ae push him again to lay on the bed. Ae started to suck up Pete's neck not forgetting to leave a red mark. Pete moaned louder, Ae knows that Pete must be close to his climax.