Grant Me A Wish💫

AE'S POV:

"The papers that you've signed a few months ago has been approved... You can study now to Singapore...  They have the best engineering schools there!" (Again I'm not sure but I've made a research about it and it shows Singapore) he told me excitedly but my expression say it all.

I don't know if I should be happy or sad... I don't want to leave Pete...

The principal noticed my expression.

"Ae are you not happy or excited at all? Don't you remember that you've signed it? " I looked at him and kept quiet for a while.

Yes I remember I signed this form after Pete came back. I want to get away from him as soon as possible that time. So everytime that I will encounter Pete, I will always ask the Principal time to time if my form is accepted already... Because I don't want to see him again... But that's already in the past... I don't want to leave now!

"Sir... Is it okay if I won't go? " I asked him hoping that he will say yes. He clicked his tongue and looked down, I know he's disappointed at me.

"Such a good opportunity... But you will just let it go.... Didn't you want this Ai'Ae? Can you tell me your reasons why you don't want to go? " I was quiet the whole time. I don't dare to look into his eyes.

"Is it because your family is here? Or... You have someone important here that you don't want to leave? "My eyes widened when he said that to me.

I didn't answer him again.

" Ae... If you let go of this opportunity, you will lost it forever... You will never get any of this in the future Ae. "He is trying to convinced me but I'm still undecided.

" Sir... "He stood up and was about to leave but he gripped my shoulders tightly.

" Please think about it... You can keep those papers first... "He left me. I was looking at the papers on my hands while thinking if I should go or not.

After I left the principal's office... I stayed in the campus first. I was thinking so hard that I didn't noticed the time.

" Shit! It's already 5 pm! Pete must've been waiting for me. "I came back to my senses and rushed towards their house.

When I arrived in their house, I saw Pete's mom in the kitchen preparing for dinner.

" I thought Mae have some work in the hotel... Why is she here early? "I mumbled.

I keep staring at her that I didn't even noticed that she already see me.

" Ae... You're here already! "She called me. I nodded and moved towards the kitchen.

" Mae.... Why are you here? I thought you have some work... It's still so early. "I asked her.

" Because you're still not here...."

"Aoow sorry Mae.. " I apologized.

"I'm kidding! Well I'm not really doing much in the hotel so I decided to go home... That's when I realized you're still not here... Did you know Pete tried to walk on his own every time the door opens... He's waiting for you Ae. But don't worry Cha Aim and Pond were entertaining him while waiting for you. Also I think he wants you to see him walking on his own that's why he's so restless today. " We both laughed.