Not An Update🙅

Well since my first story is about to end, I was thinking if I should write another fanfic or not.

I also don't know if I should write about PerthSaint fanfic or AePete fanfic

I also don't know if I should write about PerthSaint fanfic or AePete fanfic. Please help me decide🙏🙏

My Second story: /Fallin/

Ae/Perth is a famous actor in the whole world. He is known for his handsome looks and his great acting. But he is an arrogant and selfish.

Pete/Saint is a writer that loves by everybody. His parents died when he was still at a young age. He was forced to live alone in their own house because no one wants to take care of him. However, he still managed to be bubbly and positive at all times.

Ae/Perth has a crush on his personal designer which is also his childhood friend.

Pete/Saint hate him at all cost. Because he was forced to leave his house because some jerk bought his house at a high price.

Ae/Perth - "I will let you stay but you will agree to be my personal maid/slave"

Because of some scandal, Pete/Saint was forced to marry Ae/Perth. They made a contract marriage to avoid this scandal.

What will happen if both enemies will stay at the same roof? Will they love each other? Or not?

Is it going to be chaotic?

What will happen if one of them learned to love the other?

What will happen to Pete/Saint if his husband already has a love of his life? Will he give up?

Pete/Saint - "Are you cheating on me?! "

Ae/Perth- "So what if I cheat on you?! "

Pete/Saint- "We're already married! "

Ae/Perth- "it's just all in a paper! It's not true! It's just a faked marriage! I. Don't. Really. Love. You! "

Sooo... Is it good or not? If not, I will not write it. Also please help me decide if I should write AePete fanfic or PerthSaint fanfic.

Also the next chapters for the story 'My First And Last' will be a heavy one so I'm really sorry.

Also maybe I can't update my story one of these days because I'm busy with my school but I will try to update it as soon as possible.

Please tell me what you think to my next story😘thank you lovelotssss💘