Affected🤔

PETE'S POV:

"You want him right Trump? Do it now! While I'm watching... Do him now. " I looked at P'Trump and he smirks at me.

'Now I'm really dead. Why? Why Ae?? '

Trump is smiling like a real jerk right now. I'm really scared of what might happen.

"Ae are you crazy?! What are you doing?! "Pond shouted.

" Do you actually believe in Andrea's words?! Ai'Pete will never do that to you Ai'Ae!! "Cha Aim also tried to stop Ae but they can't.

" I want to see it in my own eyes so do it now Trump! "Ae is so eager to do what he wants.

" If you want Ai'Pete to suffer this much, you don't need to do this Ai'Ae! "Cha Aim said.

" Asshole! I will help Ai'Pete! "Pond shouted trying to move forward but Ae push him away.

Pond just stand still behind Ae.

Ae is still watching me. P'Trump was about to go on top of me. He was preparing himself until...

" But..... "Ae spoke.

All of us look at him.

" But what Ae?! Why did you disturbed us again. "

He just remains silence.

"I just want to say that.... You can do everything that you want but.... You  will not touch any parts of his body including his hair... Don't lay your fingers on any parts of his body... Or else... I'll kill you now! " Ae's eyes is full of anger. He could really kill P'Trump with those eyes.

But a while ago he was just about to let P'Trump to rape me. What's happening now??

AE'S POV:

"I just want to say that.... You can do everything that you want but.... You  will not touch any parts of his body including his hair... Don't lay your fingers on any parts of his body... Or else... I'll kill you now! " I said to Trump.

"What are you talking about?! Then how can I do everything that I want if I can't touch Ai'Pete you dick!!! " Trump shouted.

I just chuckled.

"Haha... I thought I heard that me and Ai'Pete are idiots... Andrea! I didn't expect that this Ai'Asshole here is more stupider than me. " Pete looked at us while I'm glaring at Andrea.

"What... Wha.... What do you mean Ai'Ae? Haha you're so funny! " Andrea hit my shoulders lightly.

I looked at Trump then he is looking  nervously at me.

Flashback~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I tried to find Ai'Pete but it's no use. I tried to call him but he turned off his phone. Pond and Cha Aim also helped me to find Ai'Pete. I heard a scream inside the storage room.

"Pete?! " I was about to enter when I heard Andrea's voice.

"Trump it's not part of our plan right?! " What is she talking about? What plan?!

"Andrea... You know P'Trump? "P'Trump?! He's here?! With Pete?!

" Ai'Ae what are you doing?! "Pond shouted.

" Shh "Pond and Cha Aim also followed me. They we're in disbelief that Andrea knows Trump.

"Of course he's my boyfriend! I told him to meet you here.... But I think he wants more than to meet you. " Shit! She really cheated on me?! That means Pete was telling the truth.