26 | when we goin' slide?

"I fucking nailed it!" I yelled running out of my classroom after finishing my math exam. I was pretty satisfied with myself considering I suck at math, but having a genius boyfriend has its advantages.

There he was, leaning against the wall talking to Knox and Reece. He turned to me and his lips immediately curved into a smile.

I ran and threw myself on him and latched my lips to his without a warning, but as it seems, he already expected it and answered my kiss with equal force and passion.

"As much as I think you two are cute, please, I don't want you two making babies in public," Reece tsked. His voice said it all that he couldn't care less, he was enjoying free porn, after all.

"You are such an asshole, Reece. Way to ruin our moment," I groaned, but I was smiling inwardly.

"Oh, I'm sorry for warning you not to fuck in public," he smirked

I just flipped him off and pulled away from Levi who was just amused at the situation.

"Good news is that Nia will finally get something else other than a B in maths," Reece joked

"Damn straight," I smiled looking at Levi.

"Now that we know we will score real good in maths, can we go and prepare for our chemistry exam, which is in like half an hour?" Reece asked looking at his phone for the time.

"You are free to study for the exam, but I just can't stomach any more thing that isn't food," I said then added under my breath, "or Levi,"

"Well, I need all the revising I need, so imma go with you and let these two to have a quickie," Knox mused, shooting a wink at Levi.

"We don't do quickies, Knox, I like to take my time with her," Levi said shooting him a look.

"I didn't want to know that, asshole," he glared at him.

"You started it," Levi pointed as he threw his tattooed arm around my shoulder.

"Well, we will go," Reece said as he dragged Knox away.

"Talking about quickies," I started turning to Levi, "When we're gonna slide, babe?"

His eyebrows shot up, "You did not just quote H.E.R,"

"I'm serious though," I gave him a look, "It's been so long I haven't had sex. And with you being you clouding my head twenty-four hours, I can't help but wonder when am I going to have you in me,"

A guy choked on his coffee as he walked past us, "Just fuck her already, dude, she sounds desperate," I recognize him as the drummer of the school's band with his signature blue hair and tattoos. Also, the guy who's always with Lucas the redhead.

"What did you say?" Levi growled slamming his back at the lockers behind him, making a loud sound and gaining a lot of students' attention. Including Lucas' and his blonde girlfriend whose name I still can't remember.

I sighed. He should've known better than to make that kind of comment.

"I said just fuck her already, she sounds desperate. Should know better than to let a girl waiting," the guy smirked at Levi, "Or is this because you are fucking Tatiana behind her back?"

Now he was asking for trouble.

Levi punched him and I just stood there with my arms folded on my chest and leaning against the wall, ogling at Levi and how hot he looked.

That vein of his popping on his neck, his muscles rippling as he moved beneath that sweatshirt, his pale white knuckles tightening their grip on the shirt of that blue-haired guy.