29 | tumble train

I didn't realize when I fell asleep running my hand through Levi's hair. But I did feel it when I woke up to his marvelous tongue relentlessly teasing and playing with my clit.

"Gods, Levi," a moan escaped my lips as the first thing in the morning.

"Morning, Cielo," he murmured before sucking my lady, which earned him another moan from me. The vibrations rippled through my body as he spoke.

He held me tight to keep me from moving too much, his arm sprawled across my waist and another below me. I couldn't see him, as though the black covered him and my lower body.

I removed the blanket from us and was met with his blonde head between my legs. For a mere second, he looked up and met my eyes with that devilish grin on his face before he latched his mouth to my clit again.

I felt that familiar tingling sensation build in my belly, as his tongue danced with my clit. Before I could register, he entered his tongue in me and sucked. Hard.

"Fuck, Levi," I gasped. That only seemed to encourage him as he grazed his teeth around the sensitive skin, making me almost scream at the sensation.

My hands found his head as he sucked and licked and sucked and licked torturing my already sensitive clit more and more, tightening that knot in my more with each flick of tongue.

I screamed. I screamed when he inserted two of his fingers without any warning. I was trembling. And I almost couldn't feel my legs as he rides me to my release.

"Levi," I gasped, "I—can't,"

Too much. It was too much. I tried to squeeze my legs together, but he just pulled them wide again.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I felt him pulling my clit between his teeth gently before releasing it.

That did it. I came hard, my whole body shaking with the hard orgasm that hit me. Even then, Levi's mouth kept its relentless torture going on to my pussy.

I screamed. As he licked me clean. I was still having those slight tremors even when he was finished.

I just collapsed on the bed as he came up and flopped down beside me with that evil grin of his on his face. He looked... proud. And satisfied.

"That was one hell of a way to wake up," I mumbled, still riding off the orgasm.

"I was hungry," he smiled looking down at me as he ran his fingers through my hair, clearing the knots that came across.

"Then you better be hungry every morning, Levi, because I may get used to this," I laughed

"I'm always hungry for you, Cielo," he said looking down at me, "I thought you'd have it figured since all I ever do is think about you all day,"

"Do you think about me when you work too?" I raised my brows as I pushed his shoulders on the bed and straddled him. My bare skin touching his bare chiseled abs. I still had the Calvin Klein brallete covering my breasts.

"Hmm," He said that evil grin widened by the second, "I always wonder weather to fuck you over the desk or against the glass unnoticed to everyone outside," he brought his calloused hands from all that hard training he does to my waist, "Or on the couch? Maybe the floor is the better option to have you cream all over it,"

"You so don't think that when you are gambling with your millions," I laughed

"I do not gamble with millions," He chuckled, "And trust me when I say I work better with you reigning over my mind,"