30 | revelations

The weekend was... insane.

Levi and I played, danced, cooked, talked, slept, watched movies, had loads of sex, ate... You name it. It was just me and Levi. And we snapped a lot, like, tones of photos of each other.

Of him cooking, us dancing together, me trying to hold a planche, Levi reading me, Levi sleeping... Of me doing a handstand on the most random places of the house, of us laughing and talking and me gawking at him like he was the most delicious thing I've ever seen.

Even though we took a lot of pictures and videos of everything we did—not sex though—we took complete off from social media and phones after informing our families, of course.

It was something I'd never even dreamt of. Hell, I had no plans of getting involved with a guy, but here I am, with a boyfriend for whom I'd do close to anything.

I'd never thought I would be limping because my boyfriend fucked my brains out again and again. And again. And again.

Before having sex, we couldn't keep our hands to each other, now we can't keep staying sober. All we want to do is get drunk with each other's taste and feel and fire.

He was icy. Frosty. He was cold yes, but he was the Frost to my fire.

He was mine. And I was his.

We may be eighteen and many would think that we don't know a shit about love. But this thing Levi and I have... it's pure. Raw. And if he asked me to spend my whole life with him, I'd say yes.

After this weekend, there's is no way in hell I could be scared of what Levi meant to me and what I felt for him. I embraced the feeling. I embraced all of him.

"What does the numbers on your chest mean?" I suddenly spoke up as I openly gawked him as he drove his challenger looking sexy as hell. As promised, he took me right over the hood of this car too.

"It's a date. Fifteenth July," He said keeping his eyes on the road, "That was the day when my and Sven's life changed. On fifteenth July, nine years ago, my parents signed the documents and legally adopted me and Sven. That day was the first time I let myself believe that good people did exist,"

My heart ached for him. It physically hurt. Levi—my Levi—

"Mom and dad gave us a choice. They let us choose them. So, after two months of living with them, when they asked us if we would allow them to be their parents, we said yes. I have seen them with Sven, and he seemed happy in a long time. So, I said yes for him, I wasn't going to take a shot of happiness from him. They decided to legalize the things on his birthday,"

I didn't dare divert my eyes from his figure.

"Then four years later, on the same day, the twins were born. When I saw them for the first time, and the unconditional love I felt for them was—" he shook his head as he struggled to speak. I slid my hand on the top of his that rested on the gear stick and gave it a little squeeze.

"July fifteen is a very special and important day for you," I murmured caressing softly his hand, "And what about the sleeve? When did you get it?"

"That was a year ago. I didn't get the full sleeve right way. I got the upper arm done first. And a couple of months later, I added to it," he said

"There are thorns and roses and letters and flames and numbers and many other things. It's beautiful," I observed closest his sleeve. If he felt uncomfortable beneath my curious stare, he didn't say anything.

"If you keep looking at me like that, Cielo, I will have to stop the car and make your wish come true of having sex in this beauty right now," he warned lowly