0 | INTRO

*** This is the spin-off of Fighting for Life, though it can be read as a stand-alone. While Fighting for Life was about Arianna and Archer, Frost and Fire is the story of their kid, Levi. Any questions about Levi's family will be answered if you've read Fighting for Life. You can find the book on my profile, janvilou ***

~ S Y N O P S I S ~

She sleeps around. He sleeps around. They both tend to turn to physical activity when things get a little rough.

She's a delinquent, not really. He's a delinquent, not really. They both won't hesitate to punch someone if they got personal.

She loves her twin and brother. He loves his siblings. They both will go to the moon and back for their loved ones.

She has mother issues, sister issues, and a whole lot of guilt. He has past issues and a whole lot of grief and guilt. They both have baggage they don't want other people to burden with.

She never stops smiling. He rarely smiles. Even though, they both have the best socializing skills ever.

She doesn't believe in love. He believes in love but it's just isn't for him. They both have been alone their whole life that they don't know how to be in a relationship.

They both are fucked up. If one has a fucked parent and past, then the other's past is so fucked up that their demons can't leave them in peace. They both are at war with themselves.

Passion and lust will explode when they collide. Friendship and love will blossom when they meet each other.

So many more things can happen when hot and cold get mixed.

~ P L A Y L I S T ~

The Playlist is available on Spotify

The Playlist is available on Spotify. Those who don't know what Spotify is, it's a free music application. You can hear all the songs there and create your own music gallery as long as you have an internet connection. You can buy the premium and use it without internet too. 

You can search the playlist in the search option searching Frost & Fire and also find it on my profile which is under Janu Patel