"Wanna get some lunch?" I nodded my head and we walked to the cafeteria. As soon as we walked in Don smiled at me then looked at Jordan and shook his head. I rolled my eyes and we walked to the lunch line. They had pepperoni pizza and chicken sandwiches. I picked up some pizza and grabbed a vitamin water. Jordan got a chicken sandwich and a tropical sprite. I pull out some cash to pay for my lunch but Jordan stops me. "I got it. You helped me a lot today with the notes so I got us on lunch." I nodded my head and put my money back in my pockets. We paid for our lunch and sat at a empty table. "Thanks for my lunch. I really appreciate it." "You're welcome."

We talked and ate our lunch. Jordan was a really cool guy and he was funny as hell. He had me laughing the whole time. When lunch was over we tossed our trash and walked out the cafeteria. "You really be havin'me rolling' Jo. Like deadass!!" We walked out the front doors and toward the parking lot. As we get to the lot I see a pissed off Dave at my car. I stop at turn to Jordan. "Well ima go deal with Dave. I'll text you later if anything." He nodded his head and side hugged me. "Aight, talk to you later Misha." He smiled the turned and walked back inside. I turned toward Dave and rolled my eyes. I just know he finna be on bullshit.

"So this what we doing now Misha?" I stop in front of Dave and cross my arms. "What are you talking about David?! I ain't did nun." He looked at me then crossed his arm. "Really! Ain't did nun but laughing I'm another niggas face, being close to him, AND allowing him to pay for yo damn food!.. I give you enough money to afford to own damn food. That nigga don't need to pay for yo shit Misha." He was mad as hell but he sound dumb as hell too. "First off, I was helping him with the fucking notes from yesterday. I was laughing bc he's fucking funny. Lastly, he offered to pay for my lunch since I helped him with the notes." Don't come at me with no bullshit David." I moved him out my way and opened my door. He slammed my door and stoop in front of it. "Don't raise ya damn voice at me Misha. How would you feel if I was being friendly with a broad in ya face?!" I rolled my eyes and put my hand on my head. "I was just being nice Dave it's not a big deal.

"Nice for what?! You gotta be for what to these niggas?!" When he said that I instantly thought of Drake. I started giggling which pissed Dave off. "Why you laughing for? This shit ain't funny Misha! I'm being deadass right now and you don't even fucking care!" I stop giggling and look at him serious as fuck. "Okay now you doing to damn much. I let the yelling slide but you cutting up now. He knows you my fucking boyfriend. He already got a girl. And why would I like him when WE'RE FUCKING ENGAGED DAVID!!" I was really pissed off now. David seemed to calm down but I was mad as hell now. "Okay, okay I'm sorry ion even know why I was mad for... I'm so-" "Move David ion even care no more just fucking move I'm going home. I push him out my way and open my door and get it. "So I'll see you ate home..." He looks upset but ion even care. "Nah I'm sleeping at my parents house again. Bye Dave." I close my door and lock it. I start my car and pull out and drive to my parents house.

I been home for a few hours now and I'm hella bored. I pull out my phone and check Instagram.

23,826 likesJordy I'm feelin' the braids 🤪😩14

23,826 likes
Jordy I'm feelin' the braids 🤪😩
14.8k comments
Princess.Mimi I see you JoJo 😩👀
User7292 😍😍
User0165 🤸🏽‍♀️🥵🤰🏽
Jordy @Princess.Mimi You already know the deal 😂🤞🏽

Mimi You already know the deal 😂🤞🏽

28,473 likes
Mr.DonCarter 💍🤞🏽 @Mrs.TianaCarter
12.9k comments
Princess.Mimi 😍😩
K.Brewster Goals af!!! 😩😍😍❤️
DaveEast 🤞🏽🤞🏽

I close Instagram and get out of bed. As I walk downstairs these a knock at the door. I was gonna get my mom answer but then I remembered they not even here. I walk over to the door and open it.

"Hey..." "Hey Dave." He looks at me and looks past me. "So you gone let me in? I know ya parents ain't home Princess." I roll my eyes and step aside. He walks in and sits on the couch. "Don't think I ain't see that Mi." I closed the door and sat on the other side of the couch. "Look I'm sorry about snapping on you earlier alright. I was just pissed seeing you being all friendly wit him. Like I was pissed because you my girl, my mate like ion like see you all on another dude." I knew he felt bad about it but like why would I flirt with someone else especially at school with Don there?! "You could pull me to the side and talk to me about it? You know I ain't gonna flirt with another guy. Especially with yo best friend literally in front of us..." He let out a deep breath and ran his hand over his head. "I know Princess and I'm sorry."

He pulled my legs to him and put me on his lap. "I'm sorry baby alright?" He kissed my neck, then my cheek, then my lips. I kiss him back and rub his chest. "Just don't assume no more. And don't ever yell at me like that again in ya damn life Dave." He started laughing and nodding his head. "Ight Princess. I won't do it again." I give him a quick kiss on his lips. "Good. Now Dave... where is my damn baby?"