Memories To Be Made

Misha's POV
I grab Kai's mini diaper bag as Dave puts her in the stroller. I close the door then lock the car as I put her bag under her stroller in the storage at the bottom. "You got everything baby?" I look at Dave then nod as I give him the keys and we start making our way to the entrance of The Kid's Palace. When we walk inside we get in line for the front desk. It's still a bit chilly so I'm glad I dressed Kai in a long sleeve. Dave's wearing a gray shorts and a matching hoodies, while I'm wearing a gray body suit with a cropped bomber jacket.

Once we get to the front of the line the hostess gracefully greets us. "Welcome to our home. Will you be paying for entrance or did you pay online?" I hold out my phone as I say. "We paid online." She scans the tickets then taps her screen a few times. "Yes, so for making the online purchase we have a gift. Do you have a princess or a prince?" "A princess." I say. She takes a quick look at Kai then grabs a pink bag. She hands it to us so Dave grabs it as I thank her. We make our way over to the side.

Dave starts taking off her vest as I open her bag and take out what's inside. It's a princess dress with a tiara. I slip it over her long sleeve and put the tiara on her head using her ponytails to hold it in place. Once she's situated we start to walk to the open gates and head inside their palace. After walking through we're greeted with a tall colorful castle that has a ball pit at the bottom, 2 long staircases and slides going all around. There's lots of families all through the castle. I hear Kai laughing so I take a look at her and see she's looking around. When I look to my right, it's another I see a door way with bubbles coming out of it. "Babe look over there." I point in the direction and we start walking being careful of the kids runnings round.

Inside the room was a pretty castle inside of a giant ball pit. Dave rubs my side as he says. "Kai definitely gonna have a good time." I nod my head and go around to the front of the stroller taking Kai out. Dave takes her and walks with her over to the ball pit. I look over at the stroller area and see a spot next to some seats. I sit down and move the stroller next to me. I take off the storage attachment at the bottom then flatten the stroller and setting the storage on top. I open the top to see if the food and drinks are still good.

After about 10 minutes Dave and Kai walk back over and he sits next to me. "Did you have fun Kai?" She smiles and shows her little teeth. "I'll take that as a yes." Dave chuckles then says. They have another area for movies for the kids. I was thinking we could check it out." I nod and turn around and zip the top of the stroller and put the locks on it. As we're walking over to the theater rooms Dave says. "I'm glad your mom bought us that stroller." I nod and say. "I know it was around $700 at Nordstrom." He shakes his head and we continue over the rooms. "Oh yeah these are so cute Mi." I look at the tiny chairs facing the walls showing the movies. When we walk to the end of the hall it's a big concession area with popcorn machines, drink machines, candy concession stands and a small gift shop window in the back.

We decide to bring Kai back after she plays in the ball pit for a while

We decide to bring Kai back after she plays in the ball pit for a while. We go to an empty area and I set her in the pit. She plays around, tossing them and hitting the bubbles with them. Dave kisses my cheek so I turn to look at him. "Ima go to the bathroom hall gonna be alright." I nod my head and wave him off turning my attention back to Kai. After a few minutes she stops playing and starts to go towards the slides. I pick her up and walk her to the top of the stairs putting her at the top of the slide. "You ready baby?" She smiles and laughs so i go down next to the slide and hold her as she slides down. When she gets to the bottom I pick her up and hold her in the air. I bring her back to my chest and kiss her cheek as she giggles.