You Can Have Whatever You Like

Misha's POV
After feeding Kai breakfast, Dave took her to change into her outfit I picked out for her. I cleaned up her high chair before going to the room to take my shower. I go in the closet see my blue Ed Hardy sweatsuit. I grab the set, lay it on my bed, and grab my bra and panties and head to the shower.

Once I'm out, I moisturize myself then put my outfit on. As I'm getting dressed Dave comes in the room holding Kai. "Awee look at mommy Kai. Don't she look good?" Kai starts babbling and spitting a little. "Boy you got my baby messing up her outfit. Ima have to get her some new ones when I go shopping today." Dave looked at me then stood up. "Let's go K, mommy think she finna spend my money." I smack my lips and walk over to my dresser and look over my perfumes. "Bae what you think? Valentino or Miss Dior?" He doesn't say anything so I turn around. He's standing at the door whispering to Kai. "I know you hear me." He looks up at me and smacks his lips. "I was talking to my baby. But Valentino." I spray my perfume then apply my lipgloss. "So you gone gimme your card Dave?" This time when I looked back, he was gone. I roll my eyes and grab my YSL purse from the closet. I open my purse and put my keys, lipgloss, wallet, and hand sanitizer inside.

I walk into the living room and see Dave sitting on the couch scrolling through Instagram. I lean over the back of the couch and wrap my arms around him. "Babyyy I wanna go shoppinggg." He still ignored me so I started singing in his ear.

"You ain't got no cash, you ain't got no dollas
You stay with that drama, let's just be real
Let's just be honest, let's just be real
Let's just be honest, let's just be real"

He shrugged me off his shoulders and stood up. "Misha you loud as hell in my ear. What you finna go buy anyway? You finna run a nigga pockets I know." I walk over to him wrapping my arms around his neck and I kiss his cheek. "I'm getting my hair and nails done then I'm going to the mall. They opened a new store so I wanted to check it out." He gave me a kiss then pulled away. "Didn't you just go to the nail shop yesterday w our moms and Kiana?" I nod my head and roll my eyes. "I told you we only got our toes done yesterday." He shook his head and got his wallet out. He handed me his debit card, still shaking his head. "You know you do have your OWN money right?" I put his card in my wallet and smile. "I know. I spend money on my toes yesterday, now it your turn today." I give him another kiss and he walks me to the door. Before leaving I blow him a kiss. "I also have a lash appointment and a massage booked for today. Thank you for payinggg." Before he can say anything, I make my way to the car.

Once I make it to the spa, I park my car and head inside. The lobby is beautiful. There was a glass chanelier hanging from the ceiling and the interior was gold, black and marble. I go to the front desk to sign in and pay. "Welcome to 'Serenity Spa', my name is Lexi." "Hi Lexi, I booked 'Ultimate Self-Care Package' under Misha Brewster." She types some things in and tells me the price. "Will that be cash or card?" I take out Dave's card and swipe it. I get my reciept put it in my bag. As I turn around another worker come up to me. "Hi, my name is Reiah and I'll be giving you a small tour of our amenities." I thank her and we start the tour.

After about 30 minutes, we finally finish the tour. "Here is the locker room. Inside you will have a locker to use, access to robes and towels, and a restroom. The restoom has showers in them as well. This card gives you access your locker and the showers." She hads me the card and says goodbye. I grab a pink robe and slipper set and head to my locker. I undress, put the towel and robe on, and put my clothes in the locker.

The first place I go is to get a massage. I remove my robe and lay on the table. After a few mintues, the massuse comes in. "Hello, my name is Naija and I'll be your massuse for the day." I got the 'Ultimate Self-Care Package' so it comes with a 60 minute massage, a 'ultimate facial + wrap', a herbal foot massage, and at the end they give you a complimentary moisturizer + oil set for your body and face. She opened the cabinet and explained the different type of oils they had and the different uses. I chose the sweet almond and coconut oil. Those were the best oils to use from the research I had done. Once she started, it felt like heaven. The 60 minutes went by pretty fast since she was making light converstaions. That really made the experience more comfotable and enjoyable. After the massage was over I decided I wanted to get the foot massage next. As Naija is setting up, I put my robe back on and take off my slippers once I'm in the chair. I looked over the herbs and oils they had and chose the Rose + Oats with epsom salt and coconut oil. After soaking my feet for 20 minutes, she massages my feet and legs with rose and coconut oil for another 10 minutes. Now she starts her prep for my facial. I got a facial cleanse with a cucumber mask. After the mask she gave me a hot towel wrap.