First Day of Senior Year

I roll out of bed as I hear my alarm go off. I turn off my alarm and sit up. I put on my pink crocs and get up and walk to my bathroom to brush my teeth and do my morning routine. I slip off my crocs and take of my pajamas and step in the shower. As I'm washing my hair I think about today, its my first day of senior year and I'm nervous. This year is my last year in high school and I want it to be memorable.

"Mimi hurry up! Its already 7:30." my best friend Tia said. "Alright I'm getting out right now." I got out the shower and dried myself off. I put on deodorant and lotion and then my bra and panties.

As I walked out my bathroom Tia was sitting on my bed looking at her phone. "Took you long enough. now what outfit are you wearing?"

I put on my black jeans and my white tube top with a jean jacket over it. "How does this look?" Tia smiled and started to take pictures of me. "Look at you girl looking cuuute! Do some poses Mimi." I did a few poses before putting on some classic black and white Vans.

Tia had on black Adidas pants and a white cropped sweatshirt with white Vans

Tia had on black Adidas pants and a white cropped sweatshirt with white Vans. We both looked cute as hell.

I grabbed my bag and we headed downstairs

I grabbed my bag and we headed downstairs. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a cereal bar and 2 waters. As I walked back into the living room my mom and dad were talking to Tia. I walked over and hugged my parents. "Okay we have to go now guys." I hugged my dad and he kissed my cheek. "Have a good day at school girls and please be safe." He let me go and my mom pulled me and Tia into a group hug. "The boys are gonna be all over y'all I just know it." she whispered as she giggled. "I heard that Braeden." My dad lightly pulled my mom to his chest as he held her hips. "Bye mom, bye dad" "Bye Mr. and Mrs. Hale!"

"Tia call us Braeden and Derek or mom and dad" my mom says. "Bye mom and dad" we say as we head out the door. We walk over to my car and get in. "I love your parents Mimi." I look over at her "yeah me too." We both smile and I start the car and pull out the driveway.

"So Donny told me he has a friend that just transferred from another school." She wiggled her eyebrows at me. I take a quick look at her and roll my eyes. "That's good all he ever did last year was sit with us, he doesn't have any male friends." "First off he does, he CHOSE to stay with me. I am his mate after all." She laughs and takes out her phone.

Oh yeah did I forget to mention Donovan and Tia are werewolves? As well as my adoptive parents.. oops 🤷🏽‍♀️

Tia's phone started ringing. "Hey baby... yes we're a few minutes away... yeah she's very excited to meet him." I pinch her arm for lying on me. "Ouch.. no I'm fine... we are pulling into the lot bye Donny!"

"What the hell Misha that fucking hurt!" She hit my arm making me swerve a bit. " Ouch Tiana you want us to fucking die! And that was for lying to Donovan about me. I don't care about his friend so don't try and set us up! I know you Tia."

On the inside I was kinda excited to meet him. But I couldn't tell Tia that she would start playing matchmaker more than she already is. I roll my eyes and look for a parking spot. "Donny said he saved us a spot next to his." I see the spot and I pull in and turn off the car. As I get out and get my bag, I see the most sexiest man walking over to Donovan and Tiana. He is caramel skinned with a bunch of tattoos and he looks so damn sexy. As if feeling me staring he looks up at me with eyes that made me want do any and everything he told me to.

I closed my door and walked over to Donovan and hugged him as he started to introduce his friend. "This is Misha but we call her Mimi. Mimi this is-" "David Brewster but everyone calls me Dave." His voice was so soothing and sexy. He reached out for my hand and as he grabbed it I felt a slight spark. "Mate" we all looked at him as he looked at me with lust in his eyes. "MATE!" Tia said a little to loudly hurting my ears. I turned and glared at hurt. She just looked down sad and whispered, " I didn't even get to play matchmaker."

This damn girl ugh. I facepalmed lightly as they all laughed. The bell rang letting us know we had 10 minutes before class started. David grabbed my hand and started walking us inside the building. I turned and said bye to Tia and Donovan but they were making out. I laughed and looked at David who was already looking at me.

As we walked into the school girls were giving David sex eyes and that really pissed me off. I stopped and grabbed Dave by his neck and pulled him down to me and I kissed him and rubbed on his chest. Once I heard heels walking down the hall I let go and looked to see the girls had walked away. I looked back at David who was smirking at me. "You don't have to worry about the baby, I'm all yours." He kissed my neck and started walking us to my locker. "Thank you David." I smiled sweetly at him. "Stop calling me David you're my mate." "How about I call you.... uhh.. sugar lips." I think he'll like that bc his lips are sweet. As I look at him he looks unhappy with my name choice. "No."

I pout and put in my combo and put my books away. Dave puts his in with mine and closes the locker and we head to class.

David held the door open for me. I smiled at him and walked to the empty table behind Tia and Donovan. As I was about to pull out my chair David grabbed it and pulled it out for me. Once I sat down I looked around and all the girls were staring at me with hateful eyes and at David with lustful eyes. It pissed me off that they think he will even look their way. He was mine and mine only.

I guess while I was ranting in my head Tia, Donovan, and David could sense my anger. David put his hand on my thigh as Tia held my hand. When I looked at them David looked concerned while Tiana was smirking at me. I snatched my hand way from her and leaned in David as she and Donovan laughed at me. I hid in David's chest embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed Ma, it was sexy seeing you angry." He winked at me as I shifted in my chair. (Ik the ladies know exactly what I mean 😏) David looked at my legs and lightly growled making Tia look at me with wide eyes then burst out laughing.

I grabbed my cereal bar from my pocket and threw it at her. When she was gonna cuss me out the teacher walked and then the bell rang. Tia glared at me as I stuck my tongue out at her. Donovan and David just laughed at us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my first chapter in my book. If you liked it please let me know what you think 😊✨
~Tamiya