Ease

It's been hard not talking to Dave theses past few weeks, 2 weeks specifically. I see him at school everyday, we even sit next to each other in first period. I've been occupying my time helping my parents around the house, hanging out with Ren and Zozo, and sleeping whenever I have time.

Since we got out of school I been sitting at home thinking about Dave. I miss his laugh and the way he held me. We texted a few times but it was only bc we had to do an assignment together. I get up and took my clothes off and get in the shower.

After spending 30 minutes in the shower I get out and put on some sleeping shorts and one of Dave's t shirts. I grab my phone and check the time, it's 11:47pm. If I call I'm sure he'll pick up. But maybe he won't.. "Ugh fuck it ima just call him." I go to my contacts and I call him.

"Wassup Ma, is everything alright? Why you calling so late?" I hear the worry in his voice and I feel bad. "Um n-no everything is fine. I was just wondering... if um, if I could come over?" He breathes out. "Yeah you can come over. I'll pick you up since it's late. I'll be there in 20." I hang up and put on my pink crocs and grab my bag from my closet.

I open it and put my charger, a extra pair of panties, some pants and a shirt in it

I open it and put my charger, a extra pair of panties, some pants and a shirt in it. I go to the bathroom and get my toothbrush and my hair products. I put them in my bag and I grab my keys from my desk. "Is there anything else I'll need?" I look through my bag and see if I'm missing anything. "Wow I really just packed a whole 'spend a night bag'."

My phone started ringing. "I'm outside Ma." I missed hearing him call me that. "Okay I'll be out in a second." I grabbed my bag and my keys and I walked out my room. I went to my parent's room and told my mom I was going to Dave's house.

I closed the door, locked it and it went to Dave's car. He opened the door for me, once I was in he closed the door and got it and we drove to his house.

"You can take your stuff to the room. I called for a delivery before I left. I know you probably hungry." He looked at me and I nodded my head. I walked to his room and I heard the door bell ring and I'm sure it was the pizza. I set down my stuff and I walked into the living room. On the living room table was the pizza and a pizza dessert in the shape of a heart.