15: 𝘴ꪀꪮ᭙ 𝓽ꫀꪖ𝘳𝘴 (ᠻ𝓲ꪀꪖꪶꫀ)

I stopped crying. Later that night, i made a crucial decision, which is to let go of Soojin. I gathered up the courage and told her that i'd be going back home, back to Taiwan tommorow morning.

"Soojin-ah... i'm going back to my country...i feel like there's nothing much left to do here so i'm gonna go back to the university in Taiwan", Shuhua said as she wipes the tears flowing down her cheek.

Soojin didn't say anything. She smiled and hugged me all night until i fell asleep. I on the other hand couldn't stop crying because of the decision i made.

The next day, i got ready early in the morning even though my flight is scheduled to take off at 4.00pm. I packed the things that i have not packed from last night. Soojin is having class so i'm packing alone in the dorm. She doesn't know that i'm leaving today, i didn't tell her on purpose.

Before i left for the airport, i left a handwritten letter on Soojin's desk. Hoping that she'd read it once she comes back to the dorm. I looked at my watch and it's 10.00am so i went to Han River for some fresh air and enjoy it's view for one last time. I left for the airport an hour later.

I went to the airport by taxi. It took 30 minutes to arrive from Han River. It was 2.00pm so i checked in right away after i arrived. Since there's nothing else to do, i went inside the departure hall so i can relax before my flight.

At 3.30pm, passengers of the flight are called to board to plane. I took my time and sat around until there are less people queueing to board. 15 has passed so i decided to join in the queue.

I bought a ticket for a window seat. I sat down after putting my luggage inside the compartment while waiting for everyone else to board the plane. The flight attendant announced that we'll be waiting for one more person to board the plane.

I assumed that the person mentioned will sit next to me because the seat next to me was empty. Suddenly, the lights inside of the plane flickered. "Ah... maybe there's a technical problem", I said, or that's what i thought.

My heart started beating so fast that i can even feel it thumping off my chest. I rubbed my eyes to see if what i'm seeing is real or not. What i thought was only possible in movies, actually happened to me in real life.

"Shuhua-shiiiii.... are you surprised?", Soojin said as she sat down next to me. "Wha-what are you doing here?!", was all i asked. "I'm coming with you, it's my turn to transfer now. You're my first ever friend so there's no way i'll let you leave me alone. We'll stay together until we graduate from university, and possibly shape our future together. I love you, Yeh Shuhua", and my mind went totally blank throughout the whole flight back to Taiwan.