3: 𝘴ꪮꪮ𝓳𝓲ꪀ'𝘴 ᠻ𝓲𝘳𝘴𝓽 ᠻ𝘳𝓲ꫀꪀᦔ

My alarm clock rang, marking the first day of me studying in Seoul. When I woke up, Soojin was already getting ready to go. "Have you eaten breakfast?", I asked Soojin. "Ye-yeah, I did just now", she replied. "Okay, do you mind waiting for me so we can go to class together?", I asked her again. "N-n-no..sorry, I have to go somewhere first before I head to class, sorry Shuhua", she said. I didn't want to force her so I told her to go while I get ready for class.

As I walked outside of my dormitory going for class, I saw Soojin infront of the convenience store feeding some kittens with food. I ran towards her to look closer. "Soojin!! Oh my god they are so cute! Have you been taking care of them?", I asked in excitement. "Oh hey Shuhua, I've been taking care of them ever since they were born, anyway I thought you're already in class", she said. I asked her to go to class with me and she agreed, so we walked to the main building. We were late for our first lesson of the day, physics and I heard the lecturer Mr.Dong does not like students coming late to his class.
"Lets go quickly Soojin, we're already late to Mr.Dong's class, I hope he's not going to scold us", I said.

Luckily when we arrived in class, Mr.Dong wasn't inside yet. We found seats for both of us to sit down together, right at the front right corner of the class. Yuqi and her friends Minnie, Miyeon and Soyeon came to our seat. "Hey Shuhua, so you made friends with Soojin?", she asked. "Yeah, we're friends now", I replied. "How about both of you join us for recess?", Minnie asked. "Sure, lets go", I replied. "How about you Soojin?", Miyeon asked. "S-s-sure.. i'll go along", Soojin replied.

It was recess which is after Maths, Yuqi, Minnie, Miyeon and Soyeon were already waiting for me and Soojin outside the classroom. Me and Soojin joined them for recess and the 6 of us sat at the front table at the canteen. A random girl from next class suddenly came and said, "You have friends now Seo Soojin?, what a joke of my life HAHAHAHA". She walked as she said that, Soojin on the other hand felt uncomfortable and ran to class. I got worried so I had to go after her, I told Yuqi and the others to meet us back in class.