1: 𝓲ꪀ𝓽𝘳ꪮ

I waved goodbye to my family as I enter the departure hall of the airport. My flight was scheduled to depart in 5 more minutes, I was technically late for my flight but i managed to get in the plane somehow. The flight was 1 hour long, from Taipei to Seoul. I watched a chinese variety show along the way to Seoul and had a big breakfast since it's early in the morning.

When I arrived, I had an immigration check, I waited for my luggage and my friend Yuqi waited for my arrival outside of the arrival hall. "Shuhua! Over here!" Yuqi shouted. I noticed her straight away because I know that deep voice of hers.

"How have you been Shuhua-shi?, It's been a while since we met", Yuqi said. "Yeah, I've been doing fine Yuqi, I miss you alot too", I replied. Both of us went in an MRT to go to Hanlim Multi Arts University. When we arrived, Yuqi accompanied me to the registration desk and I registered as a transferee from Taiwan. I received my dormitory approval form and it says that I have a roommate, her name is Seo Soojin and she is taking the same course as I am.

"Oh cool, you're roommates with Seo Soojin?", Yuqi asked while rolling her eyes. "Yes, do you know her?", I asked. "Of course, everyone knows her, she's popular for being shy and lonely, she never talks to anyone, students in our batch all think she's somekind of a weirdo for being so quiet all the time", Yuqi said. "Well, i'm her roommate now so maybe i'll get to know her better", I said in excitement.

Both of us walked to the dormitory which is not very far from the university's main building and she showed me a convenience store next to the dormitory where I can get some snacks or anything i'd need. My room is on the 7th floor while Yuqi's room is on the 9th floor. "Come to my room if you need anything, it's room 903. My roommate Minnie will be inside too", Yuqi said. "Sure, i'll get going now, I need to unpack my stuff. See you later", I said and left the elevator.