9: ꪑ𝓲ꪀᦔ

The next morning when I woke up, Soojjn was still asleep so I woke her up because we were late for class. "Soojin-ah! we're late for class! wake up!", I said while waking her up. "Wha-what? there is class today? my gosh, i'm so tired", she sighed and woke up. Soojin and I both showered together to save more time and got ready together. We had some snacks for breakfast because we don't have time to make breakfast for ourselves.

First lesson of the day was Chemistry, which was a relief because Ms.Ashley won't be mad if we came late to her class anyway. She'd only tell us to sit down and to not be late next time. "Ms.Ashley is so nice isn't she Soojin-ah?", I asked Soojin. "Yeah, she is very nice, she's one of my favourite lecturers in the campus", Soojin replied. Chemistry class ended and it was History time for 1 hour and 30 minutes.

We studied about how people used to have relationships back in the past, even girl to girl relationships. Yuqi and Minnie glanced and smirked at me when we got into that topic, Soojin was concentrating, I was blushing really hard. I couldn't focus that much because i'm busy staring at Soojin's beauty until she got my attention. "Yah, Shuhua-shi what are you daydreaming about?", she asked. "Nn-nothing really, I was daydreaming about you- I mean- about your kindness and your personality", I said and blushed so hard. I saw Yuqi and Minnie wheezing very hard at the back, so I wheezed too.

During recess, Soojin and I stayed inside the class because she wanted to finish copying the history notes Mr.Jun gave to us. I didn't want to leave her so I told Yuqi to get me and Soojin a drink for each of us from the canteen. "Minnie-shi, I forgot to tell Yuqi to not buy iced drinks because Soojin is still not feeling very well, can you tell her quick?", I told Minnie. "Sure, i'll be right back Shuhua-shi", she replied. I laid my head down on the table, facing to the left where Soojin is, I stared at her, and fell asleep. Her beauty couldn't be described, it's like she has a shy personality with a pinch of sexy and charisma.

I couldn't stop thinking of her everyday, i'd always think about her everywhere I go, everything i'd do, she's always there from the first time I met her, until now.