4: ρ𝘳ꪮ𝓽ꫀᥴ𝓽𝓲ꪀᧁ 𝘴ꪮꪮ𝓳𝓲ꪀ

"Soojin-ah! Wait!", I shouted as I go after her back to the classroom. She was hiding under the table, shaking with fear. "Hey Soojin, are you okay? What did that girl do to you?", I asked her softly. "Sh-she-she...often bullies me because I don't have friends or anyone to protect me, now that I have friends i'm scared that she will try to threaten me", she replied. "There there.. it's going to be fine my dear, we're here for you, you're no longer alone", I said and hugged her tightly. A few minutes later Yuqi and Minnie came to us to check on Soojin while Miyeon and Soyeon dealt with the girl who bullied Soojin.

"It's okay Soojin-ah, we're here to protect you", Yuqi said. "Yeah Soojin, you don't have to be scared of anyone now", said Minnie. "Tha-thank you so much", Soojin said as she cried on my shoulder.

Recess time ended which means it is now co-curricular activities until the end of the class. Soojin is in a dancing club, while me and Yuqi are in the ballet club. Minnie, Miyeon and Soyeon are in the singing club. "Let's meet at Yuqi and Minnie's room after our activities end", I said. They all agreed and we went for our activities.

We finished our co-curricular activities after a few hours and it's now time to go back to our dormitory. Yuqi, Minnie, Miyeon, Soyeon and I are already outside the building gate waiting for Soojin. We waited for 30 minutes but Soojin did not show up I got really worried. "Omo, what if something bad happens to her?", Minnie said. I tried calling her but she did not pick up so me and Yuqi went inside to check if she is still inside.

We went near our classroom until we heard someone shouting, sounded like Soojin so we ran to our classroom. The girl who bullied Soojin, Park Joo Mi and a few of her friends were harassing Soojin, they were stepping on her and hitting her continuosly. I can't bear to see her like that so I went in to stop them while Yuqi called the others for help, she even called Mr.Jinyoung, the discipline master to come over. "What are you girls doing! Stop now! We called the discipline master!", I shouted as I tried to grab Soojin out of their arms. "Wait did she just said the discipline master? Shit, lets get out of here now", Joo mi said and ran away with her friends though they got caught seconds after that. Mr.Jinyoung gave them a very heavy punishment for harassing and bullying.

Soojin's condition was severe as she had bruises all over her body, her right knee bone was fractured and she was unconcious. I cried as I held her hands tightly. She was brought to the university's medical center for treatment. Me, Yuqi, Minnie, Miyeon and Soyeon all went to the medical center to see how it goes but Mr.Jinyoung told us to go back to our dormitory and to not worry alot.

I couldn't sleep that night thinking about Soojin and how she's doing. I slept with Yuqi and Minnie that night.