14: 𝘳ꪖ𝓲ꪀ

Everything started to look clear, i woke up and this time i really woke up from my sleep. This time I see everyone with me in the room, just as i opened my eyes, Soojin noticed and held my hand firmly. "Shuhua-shi !! Thank god you're awake now !!", she said while crying. I can see Yuqi and Minnie in the room too, Soyeon and Miyeon came in rushing when they heard i have woken up. "We've been waiting for you to wake up since you got hit 2 weeks ago, we thought you'd leave us but i'm glad you didn't", Yuqi said. "Yeah thankfully you're awake, Soojin skipped 15 classes because she's been here taking care of you", Soyeon said. Minnie and Yuqi hugged me, they patted me on the back.

I got discharged the next day, as I arrived back at the dorm with Soojin that night. "Shuhua-shi, there's something i have to tell you", she said. I asked her what is it that she wanted to talk about. "Actually i know you have feelings for me, i just didn't want to tell you this yet but i have to tell you anyway. I'm not ready for another relationship, i hope you understand as my best friend. I know you like me so much that your heart skips a beat everytime you're with me, i felt that. I'll have to turn you down but please, i don't want our friendship to end like this, i don't want you to ignore me or resent me for this. Besides, you're my first ever friend that i made, you changed my life alot and i am really grateful. Please don't blame yourself, i'm sorry", she said.

My heart felt like exploding, i was speechless after everything she said. But i wasn't expecting her to actually like me back. I smiled and walked upstairs without saying anything to Soojin, who was tearing up as i went upstairs. When Soojin entered the room, I pretended that i was sleeping and covered myself with the blanket. When Soojin fell asleep, I cried my heart out that night, I cried myself to sleep thinking about everything that happened just now. I tried not to think about it too much but everything comes back to my mind.

Soojin left for class early the next morning, i didn't say anything to her during breakfast. It feels awkward that i have feelings for her and she knows about it but she doesn't feel the same way. I sat next to Soojin in class, but we didn't even talk or look at each other anymore. It rains heavily in my heart, the pain i'm enduring is a little bit too much and i know Soojin is also in pain because of me. She's going through a hard time because of me, i felt like everything that happened were because of me, i couldn't help but feel extremely anxious.