11: 𝓳ꫀꪖꪶꪮꪊ𝘴ꪗ

The morning sun shined on the horizon of Seoul. Soojin was already prepared to go when I just got up. "Shuhua-shi, i'll get going now, i have to meet my crush", Soojin said as she leaves the room. I didn't say a word, I was speechless, she was falling for that guy even more and i'm here hesitating to tell her how i really feel about her.

I went to wash up and get ready for class, I made breakfast for myself since Soojin didn't have hers because she was too excited to meet her crush I assumed. I walked to class, alone where I see Soojin chit chatting with her crush on our seats. "Shuhua-shi, i'm sorry but can he sit here with me? Just for today", Soojin asked. "Um- sure I guess", I said and went to sit at the back of the class. As the classes go on, I see Soojin happily studying alongside her crush, they looked like a perfect couple, I realized i was staring at the both of them for too long.

"Shuhua-shi, what are you looking at?", Yuqi asked as i got back to my senses. "Are you jealous of how adorable they look together?", Minnie asked when she came. "N-no? Why would i be jealous, besides, Soojin likes me and no one else, she's just having fun with guys because she's probably bisexual", I said confidently. "Are you sure you're not jealous? You don't look okay you know", Soyeon said.

The class for the day finally ended and i was waiting for Soojin to come out. I was more than horrified when she called me and said that she will be back late, so i asked why and she said she's going to spend some time with her crush. "May i know his name? You haven't introduced him to me", I asked her. "Uh- I'll tell you when I get back to the dorm, see ya", she said and hung up the call.

I walked back to the dorm, I felt rather distressed and disappointed, but i know it's my own problem for not telling her sooner about how i really feel. When i was walking back, I ran into a small kitten, it was a male kitten inside a small box outside the convenience store near the dorm. He's a very cute little one, he's very pretty, I don't understand why someone would throw out a kitten like him. I named him Qiqi, because it'd be a cute name for him. I placed him near my bed inside our room, I gave him milk and played with him until he fell asleep.

When Soojin got back, she was shocked to see Qiqi inside our room. The look on her face clearly meant she was afraid of it. "Sh-shuhua-shi...what is it doing here...why is it here in our room...?" she asked while trembling. "I took him in, he was thrown out so i decided to take care of him, any problems?" I asked. Soojin didn't say a word but she was obviously afraid of Qiqi, she would stay away everytime Qiqi moves a muscle, she felt uncomfortable with having Qiqi there with us.

"Soojin-ah, what is his name? You said you'll tell me", I asked. "Ah right, his name is Dan Kim, why do you want me to introduce him to you though?" she asked. "Nothing really, i just wanted to know more about him, that's all", I replied. Soojin went to sleep but i stayed up that night, thinking about what i should do about my feelings towards Soojin, what if she dislikes me for telling her that, what if she starts to ignore me, what if she turns against me? Luckily Qiqi was there to accompany me through the night to make me feel less lonely.

The next morning, i waited for Soojin to wake up, i've made up my mind about telling her how i really feel towards her. I finally had the courage to tell her, it wouldn't be something she'd want to hear early in the morning of the weekend. "Soojin-ah, I have something to tell you", I said. She rubbed her eyes and was ready to listen. "So like, I know you would be surprised to hear this but.."