5: 𝘴ꫝꪊꫝꪊꪖ'𝘴 ꪶꪮꪜꫀ

The next morning I did not go to class, instead I went to the medical centre to check on Soojin's condition. I sat next to her bed where she's lying down and held her hand, I slowly teared up amd eventually cried next to her. "Soojin-ah... please be okay...please stay strong...don't leave me and the others yet.. please", I said while crying. The doctor came by to check on Soojin so I asked, "Is she going to be okay doc? It's nothing very serious right?". "It's nothing serious, but she will need medical attention because her injuries are quite severe", the doctor said. "Thank god...Soojin-ah...did you hear that...? you'll be fine...", I said in tears.

I fell asleep next to Soojin and slept for a few hours when Yuqi, Minnie, Miyeon and Soyeon came by to check on Soojin and me. "Shuhua-yah, are you okay? Is Soojin okay?", Yuqi asked. "Yeah, Soojin's okay, i'm okay too", I replied. "Have you eaten anything yet?", Minnie asked me. "Not yet...I don't have any appetite since last night..I couldn't think of anything else, I was worried sick about Soojin", I said. "You should eat Shuhua, you'll fall sick if you continue being like this", Miyeon said. "No thanks...you guys should go and eat, i'll be fine", I replied. Soyeon grabbed me by the arm and brought me to buy food while Miyeon and Minnie took care of Soojin.

"Soojin will be okay, you should worry about yourself too, Soojin wouldn't want to see you like this because of her, eat up", Soyeon said as she fed me with some jajangmyeon. She bought me somemore food for me to eat and then we went back to the medical centre.

"Shuhua-yah, tell me, are you in love with Soojin?", Yuqi asked. "I-i think i do...I think I might have fallen in love with Soojin", I replied while blushing. "I see, but does Soojin know about this?", Soyeon asked. "N-no... I don't think she knows", I said. "You should hurry up and tell her how you really feel so she'll know", Yuqi said. "I'll tell her when it's the right time, for now I need to take care of her and protect her", I said. I don't know how Soojin would react, so i'm not going to tell her yet I guess. Besides, we just met anyway and it'll be weird if I tell her I like her alot.