2: ᠻ𝓲𝘳𝘴𝓽 𝘴𝓲ᧁꫝ𝓽

I walked down the hallway in the 7th floor, trying to find my room, room 728. I saw the room and walked towards the door when a girl rushed out and fell. "Ouch, oh my god i'm so scared!", she shouted. I remembered what Yuqi said about Soojin being a very clumsy and someone who is easily scared, so i asked, "Are you Seo Soojin?". She turned, looking embarassed and pale, "Y-y-yes.. wh-who-who are you?", she asked, while trembling. "Oh my god! It's so nice to finally meet you!! I'm Yeh Shuhua, the transferee from Taiwan, and i'll be your roommate from now on!", i said in excitement.

I was wondering why she barged out, so i asked her, "Why did you suddenly rush out of the room?". "There-there was a lizard on the wall..so I panicked and ran out", she said trembling. "It's gone now, it's okay lets go inside Soojin", i patted her on her shoulders and walked her in. "Ss-so you're from Taiwan?", she asked. "Yeah, I learned korean before coming here so I don't have much of a problem", i replied her. She was quiet for the next few hours until we go to bed, she did her assignment and checked her phone and straight away went to sleep.

When she went to sleep, I was still awake because I had to finish unpacking my stuff. I finished and went to wash myself up. Before I went to sleep, I checked on Soojin and pulled her blanket up because she was shivering. I found myself staring at her beauty while she's asleep. I packed my things for tommorow's class and went to bed afterwards.