7: 𝘴ꫝꪊꫝꪊꪖ'𝘴 ꫝꪖρρ𝓲ꪀꫀ𝘴𝘴

I woke up the next morning, somehow I found myself sleeping with Soojin on the bed. "Shuhua-yah...give me the blanket...you're taking it all", Soojin said while pulling the blanket to herself. "I'm cold too...give me some Soojin-ah", I replied and pulled back the blanket. We pulled the blanket back and fourth a few times until Yuqi switched on the lights. "Yah! Seo Soojin! Yeh Shuhua! wake up!", Yuqi shouted while pulling the blanket from me and Soojin. "Omo, what's the matter Yuqi...i'm still sleepy", I said and yawned. Soojin was still sleeping tightly, she pulled the blanket back instead. "You're late for class Shuhua, you better get ready now", Yuqi said. "But I want to stay with Soojin, I don't want to leave her here", I said. "Soojin has a medical certificate so she can be absent for one more day, but you don't even have an excuse for not going to class, come on lets go, wash up and get changed, I brought you your clothes and stuff", Yuqi said as she handed me my clothes and other stuff.

I went to wash up and get changed while Soojin was still tightly asleep. "I'll wait for you downstairs, you better hurry", Yuqi said and left the room. I got changed and was ready to go for class, I ate the food Yuqi brought me. "Soojin-ah, I'll get going now, take care and stay safe, call me if you need anything and i'll come over, get well soon!", I said as I looked at her sleeping and left the room. "She always acts that cute and cheerful with me, so cute", Soojin whispered.

I felt very happy and energetic, though i'm late for class but I didn't care anyway. I was probably the happiest as I can be when I came to class. Soojin didn't call me throughout the day, so I knew she was doing fine without me and she probably didn't want to disturb me during my classes. She's such a cutie. I daydreamed about her almost every lesson, she was not next to me anyway so I didn't feel that awkward daydreaming about her.

It was the end of the class and it's time to go back. I told the others that i'll be heading to the medical centre to see Soojin, she was going to get discharged today. I ran and smiled, all the way to the medical centre, I couldn't be less happier than I already am. I miss Soojin very much, I wanted to hug her when I come.

As I entered her room, I saw a very beautiful figure, standing infront of me, I thought it was an angel god sent down to me, it was Soojin wearing a red flannel with a long skirt, looking so fine as I find myself staring at her. "Oh Shuhua-shi, you're here already? Looks like you can't wait to see me huh?", Soojin said as she smiled. "Y-yes...and omo, you look so pretty Soojin-ah", I said and complimented her.

"Let's go, i'm getting discharged, we should go and eat somewhere if you want", Soojin said. "Sure! Let's go, i'm hungry already", I said and smiled. We went downstairs as she gets discharged, I held her hand as we got out to go to get some food. I called Yuqi and the others to come and join both of us. "Soojin-ah, i'm so glad you're still here, i'm like the happiest person on earth now omo", I said and smiled while leaning on her shoulder when we walked. "Oh Shuhua...i'll be here for you, just like how you're here for me", Soojin said and patted me on my head.